Hospital (part 27)

I looked around the room and it looked like a VIP room. My throat felt dry I looked at the side table there a jug full of water. I tried to sit up but fuck the pain was too unbearable. Have they not given me any painkillers or what. Sighing i tried to get the jug in my laying position only but the drip needle stuck in my hand made me feel pain and i left it abruptly and it landed on the floor with a smash.

God i have to stay thirsty now.

I scoffed and examined my hand. I always had this fear of drips put into my hand. I do not want to use it cause I fear what it pierces through my other veins and all.

Stupid. I know. But everyone has some weird thoughts. While i was busy examing my hand which was swollen a little someone barged in through the door.

That stupid nurse hasn't put the drip needle nicely and now my hand is swollen. Awesome man now hands will look like thor if the dip isn't removed.

When i looked up i saw two guards standing and looking at me. They were wearing black suits and had a ear piece like a Bluetooth.

R- What?

Bruno- Are u fine. We heard something breaking sound?

R- Ohh that, it was the jug. I was thirsty but sadly i still am.

Bruno- I'll bring wate...

Before he could complete angre came running inside. What's wrong with him ..Oh they thought someone came inside to attack me again?!

Angre- What happened?

Bruno- Nothing.. the jug broke.

Angre sighed and stalked towards me and sat on the stool beside my bed and the guy who was talking to me went out and the other bodyguard gave me a smile and also followed him outside.

Angre- How do u feel?

R- Painful and thirsty and hungry too i guess.

Angre- I thought u would shout at me and much more. Aren't u angry that this happened to u because of us?

R- Ofcouse I'm not a saint to let it go saying it was not in your control. But right now i want food, water and painkillers and later we can shout.

Angre- I will bring it.

He said and started walking out. But i stopped him.

R- How is he ?

He turned around and looked at me. I thought vansh would come first but ofcouse he has a company to run and his mafia business also but he was the one to put me in this shit so he can apologize at least. Even though i feel like ripping him apart because the extreme level of pain I'm felling after i tried moving my hand is unimaginable and I'm trying too hard to control my tears.

Angre- He hasn't regained his consciousness.

What? He just got shot in his leg and he's out till now. Is he so sensitive like a kid. How does he run his mafia.

R- From a bullet in the leg he's still out?

Angre- He was shot in the chest also but we were grateful that it didn't do much damage but he still is in danger.

When did it happen. After i fell unconscious. Yes.

R- Ok

Though i would have shouted and taken my frustration on angre also because he's like Vansh's shadow but from the time i have got to know they
are mafia I'm freaked out. So it's better to talk to them nicely. God knows what they would do to me if i get on their wrong nerve but it's my habit yo do so. How so ever good they are to me but i can't forget the way way vansh looked at me and pressed my hands so hard when he got to know that i was going to flirt a bit with the hotel manager.