Fight?! (part 36)

I thought riddhima would let out but no she composed herself. She didn't let those tears accumulated in her eyes slip down. Is it so hard for her to open up to me?

In this past one month i have been happy and got peace. I don't talk to her about my business problems or my illegal work but being with her silent or speaking i feel good. She can't do my work but she makes me want to open to her and like that only when i saw her hugging that doctor who works for me also my blood boiled i got obviously angry but then she could have just done a handshake. But she didn't acknowledge my unhappiness. At last i only called her.

Today i thought we could spend time together but when i saw her i got tounge tied. She was wearing minimal clothing and opened the door with an angry look which made her look more hot. She shut the door when she saw me oogling at her body and i didn't knew if i should go away or again ring the doorbell. Thankfully she opened the door but this time she was fully dressed up not showing a bit of skin. The first thing which came into my mind was dinner which we would obviously have i said that quickly. While she was getting ready i was looking around her room. She really forgets paying her bills or she's lazy to do so seeing her electricity and water bill was pending. What caught my eye was a Polaroid of her college friend group.It was her graduation days photo. Looking at the photo anybody could tell she hadn't combed her hair and ran here for the graduation dressing up, sleepy head she really is. Now also sometimes when i come to pick her up she ties her hair in the car.

I took a shot of the photo in my phone. Everything was fine and she was smiling non stop and those brainless people had to ruin it.
I'm surely going to make them say sorry to riddhima thousand times. If they don't know about her then how can they blabber rubbish.

Murder.
This word echoed in my mind throughout our dinner.

I'm not a cold blooded murder and those people need a bit scaring and they are done. They need to learn messing with riddhima is messing with me.

She stared at me for few seconds and continue her eating. She looked worried because i was fucking furious but more than worried she looked like she would cry any moment. She was keeping her guard up. I wanted her to forget everything and be happy so i took her for bowling which really helped her and she was finally smiling.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Riddhima's pov

I'm currently going to meet vansh. He's angry with me because i somewhat lashed on him. He called me to inform me that he's going out yesterday morning but I didn't pick his call whole day, it's not i ignored it knowingly and then when i went to office the next day i got to know from siya he's going to New York and I didn't knew about it so a impatient persons soul got into me and i got angry on him for not telling me. But he was mad at me for firstly not picking his calls and worrying him & then lashing on him for my own mistakes. As according to him if i had picked my calls so he would have informed me. And i know i was wrong.

He's going out today and I don't know when he's coming back as he didn't tell me even when i said sorry. So i need to come to his office and apologise because he just picks up my call and says he's angry and doesn't want to talk. He doesn't even let me speak or tell something.

Childish.

R- Can i meet Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania?

The receptionist looked at me for more than time nedded and got lost in her trance. I waved infront of her to get her out of her dream land.

Recep- M..mam do u have a appointment?

R- No... actually we were supposed to meet but his phone is switched off and angre's is not picking his damn phone.