Huges and kisses. (part 38)

Vansh snapped at the driver and took the car keys to drive himself.

He was driving like a ragging bull and i felt he wanted to say goodbye to mother earth.

V- U didn't tell so much close friend yours u are in a relationship.

R- The whole college would have known.

V- So.?

He took his eyes off the road and raised his eyebrow .
I hate his cocky attitude.

So, i don't want to be spotted by a motherfucker who is eager to rape me.
That's it.

R- So I don't want to be tagged as Vansh Rai Singhania's girlfriend.

I said rolling my eyes.

V- Riddhima i thought you knew before hand what comes with this relationship u will have to accept it. I didn't force u for god's sake.

R- Yah u didn't. I just lost my brain for a second.

He honked at the car infront of him continuously ofcourse pissed off. But i won't say sorry. I have my own problems and if making our relationship public is least important thing right now.

But he doesn't know that.

My brain is being a bitch.

V- So u are saying u can't handle or accept our relationship infront your friends.

R- I never told that. I told about ankit he a gossip king. Samantha knows about our relationship and if sejal would have been alive then I'm sure she would be knowing it. It's not I'm have an army of friends.

I huffed irritated.

V- And Rohan?

R- Rohan? Ofcourse your background check i suppose.

I said raising my voice.

R- He knows.

I lied. I haven't talked to him for ages now. It's not that I don't want to tell him but first of all if i could talk to him.

V- I never told u to tell the whole world about it. Seeing him with u anybody can tell your close enough and that bickering of yours proved it and still he doesn't know.

I didn't know what to do or say. Should i apologise? I would also have been angry if he would do that. He told his friends, Ron which i know of only . Even his family knows.

R- I'm sorry.

V- Riddhima saying sorry doesn't end everything.

R- Then. At least i say sorry not like some people.

I taunted at him remembering his attitude in the initial days.

V- You never said your friend lives in mumbai.

R- He is travelling constantly.

V- And the constant night calls.

R- He's my friend and we have our limits.

V- Riddhima I don't give a damn about limit or shit. You talk to him but ignore my calls.

He stopped the car abruptly and i looked around to see heavy traffic.

R- Vansh for god's sake stop fighting. We talk only for work purpose or something. For one or two minutes. He has a list of girlfriends to talk to rather than eating my head.

V- Does he?!

R- Yesss.

V- Will u fight for me like this ?