Feelings (part 28)

It the morning Samantha had come and helped me take a sponge bath and helped me tie my hair. Thank god she came cause its better than an unknown nurse seeing me.

I checked my phone and messaged my hacker partner that I'll be off till my hands are usable. About vansh well I don't know he's good or not. After  completing my breakfast i fell asleep again  and now it's near 1pm & I'm sitting and getting bored.

It's not I'm heartless and I don't care about him but it's not that i have to show it and cry my eyes out. I like him and nothing more than that but I don't want to die.

Yah i cried few days ago thinking about not being able to have him in my life when i liked someone for the first time in my life but I'm like this only. Sometimes my feelings overwhelm me.

I cannot use my phone properly also. The worst thing can happen is i lost my lenses in the bathroom so i have asked Samantha to buy me new ones so that i can use them when I'm discharged from the hospital.

Angre didn't come and I'm happy that he understood that i don't want to see him. But i want to know who tried to kill us, yesterday i totally forgot about it. But i am 50% sure those people would be dead or in jail or in the process of being damned.

I thought of check on vansh so got up and walked out but the guards came infront.

R- What?

Bruno- Mam u should rest.

R- I don't want to and i want to check on Mr. Rai Singhania.

Bruno- Mam u are not allowed to come out.

R- And who the hell took this decision for me. Cause until yesterday i didn't have any family members.

Listening to me the other guards started laughing while the cold faced bodyguard glared at him.

Bruno- Mam sir..

R- If angre has told u then u better not take his name i want to bang his head on the wall and now I'm going.

I gave a smile to him and slipped out from the corner. From the corner of my eyes i saw them coming behind me. Two doors away was a door guarded by bodyguards and i thought it to be Vansh's room.

As i neared to the door they came infront of me blocking the door.

R- Can't i enter?

Bodyguard- No. No one is allowed.

I sighed and turned around but halted when i heard angre calling me.

Angre- Riddhima do u need anything?

R- No i just wanted to walk.

Angre- Riddhima u should rest the more u rest the more u will heal faster.

R- But my legs are not injured but hands are

He sighed and nodded his head.

Angre- It's just boss won't like it if anything happens to u or if i don't take care of u in his absence.

R- Did he tell u to do it?

Angre- Well he likes u alot so he didn't tell me but i know what he wants and would have wanted to seeing u injured.

R- U understand him so much without his saying it ?

Does vansh care so much about me.?
God he's a bipolar. He should atleast tell me and not like a stupid want to marry me directly without knowing me.

Angre- Not everything but some of the things.

He said chukling. I could see he was worried about vansh alot.