Girlfriend!! (part 32)

Angre helped me get into my building without being seen while vansh was crowded by the media. Angre was busy on the phone instructing the bodyguards to come fast.

R- Does the media always pounces like this?

Angre- No don't worry it's just that boss got out of the hospital recently and they are looking for exclusive so

Thank god . I don't want to get caught in cameras and got found. All my work will go in drain.

Angre went down after leaving to my door steps. I unlocked my door and went towards the balcony to check the state. All the media were still asking questions and the bodyguards which angre called were making them stay away and vansh was speaking something in anger which was visible due to his face. After two minutes he walked away with angre while the bodyguards stopped the media from following them.

Scandalous life.

My icecream is safe that's good.

.
.
.
.
.
Vansh's pov

The media pounced on me to know about the firing incident but seeing a girl with me increased their curiosity and to divert them i started speaking so that they don't run in that direction. As i saw angre successfully took riddhima inside i calmed down.

The guards appeared in no time because they were with us in the other car but weren't following us.They created a good distance and then i shut my mouth. I didn't need to speak more my work was done.
They asked me about who the girl was and i answered as angre's sister because i didn't have any alternative. They answered me about my presence here at such a time so i just lied whatever came in my mind. I am thinking of buying this building. Till that time angre appeared and we moved towards our car.

V- Did she tell anything ?

Angre- Just asked why they were here.

We drove back to VR Mansion. It was close to 12:00 am. Aryan's birthday was today and he will come home all drunk. All his destructive nature starts once he's drunk.

Angre- Boss siya also went to aryan's party.

V- Let her do whatever she wants until bodyguards are there with her.

We reached the mansion and the lights of the hall was lit and speakers were boozing at high level. Ishani was eating a cake and siya was busy getting drunk and eating the lemon side by side. Aryan was busy in his phone. Strange he isn't drunk.

I sat on the sofa and siya walked towards the Tv when she saw me.

Siya- Bhai u came so late today.

V- Work stuff.

She nodded and lowered the volume of the speakers to minimum level.

Siya- Do u know what happened today.

V- You got drunk.

Siya- No. It's about riddhima.

Again they started. Angre came from the kitchen and settled on the opposite sofa with ishani.

V- Not interested.

I said closing my eyes and resting my head in the sofa.

Siya- Ishani do u know today i was talking in the cafeteria because the network was very bad in my cabin when i heard some voices , i neared them i saw it was riddhima and one boy who works in the office.
Bhai u should have seen it, riddhima was full on badass mode.

It made me open my eyes and stare at siya. What was she speaking.

V- What badass mode