The birthday(part 42)

Apparently we ended up bonding well. Ishani is also good but we don't vibe as much as siya.

She saw me leaving office and offered for a drink together but i ofcourse Don't drink so i denied but she looked like she was going to cry so i obliged. I wouldn't have done it for vansh also but i did because I liked her. Siya was drunk like really really bad.

She was gulping drinks on drinks and crying simultaneously. Firstly she kept on saying that the bodyguards must be watching her from somewhere and she hated it.Then she kept on blabbering about her ex boyfriend someone named Vyom,how he was a bastard and she will cut his dick and feed to the malnourished dogs on the road. Well apparently she didn't say the exact words but feeding to the roadside dogs mean they are malnourished naturally because we humans are not so kind to feed them instead of throwing away food in the dustbins which are unacessable to them but leaving that.

When i asked if he cheated on her she said no he was loyal and what shit he did for her but then she began telling she first time saw him in college. He was a senior apparently a rival of vansh in business and he gave importance to business over her like she didn't mattered. In short her love story was a failure and she is still in love with him.

Vansh was unhappy when the events turned out to be like this. If he had known he wouldn't let her come near him ever. She kept on saying things that i didn't wanted to hear after some time but could hear some like her first kiss, the one time she had talked to him whole night on phone and going happily in a party having bad period cramps because he was also coming there. Crazy love.

When she was suddenly pulled from her seat then did i notice my buzzing loud surrounding and even the person who intruded us.

" Vyom" siya said to the unanounced man. I stood up from my seat too in case if things got ugly.

Siya held onto the cheeks of the man named vyom as if checking it's a dream or not. So he's the great infamous vyom. Oh,i forgot to mention that this was the club where they met with their friends because it's owned by the man himself.

The drama was ceased when the hideous bodyguards of vansh appeared and pushed him away form siya creating healthy distance in between.

"Vansh's dogs i see, did u come to meet me babydoll? " vyom said showing his charming smile and looked at siya who looked taken aback by the happenings.

Siya under the influence of alcohol smiled like the brightest sunshine"Oh! riddhima see he..." i didn't let her complete and hugged her to stop her from speaking something she would regret tomorrow.

"Sorry siya i brought u here for my birthday party if i had known it was owned by him i wouldn't do it" i said patting her back.

"She gets affected by me.I promised u siya i won't let u forget me ever like I won't forget u" he fucking winked at our direction to rile up the bodyguards seeing the fact siya was in my arms spitting nonsense.

"i still love u vyom, why did u do it" siya blabbered and the guard beside us was closer than needed to keep the barrier in this crowded club to protect her that he also heard it and came infront of us like the great wall of china.

"Don't feel so high she is not affected by u but scared that her brother might know she came to this club because i didn't remember it being her friend. I'm sorry siya" i said with as much as sorryness i can bring which i was failing miserably.

" We should go right away or else we will have to inform sir" the bodyguard said and i nodded my head fastly to end this drama. How so ever i loved drama but as a viewer but not getting roasted in one and handed a drunk siya to them to be dragged out.