35. Fuckboy

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

He pulled out?

That means he came out, right? Out of me and my vagina.

I look up at Ryan. A sly smirk plays on his lips as his whiskey brown eyes are already concentrated on me, like an evil scientist looking at its first alien species. I gulp, nervously.

"You sure?" I ask him in a low whisper.

Ryan jerks his eyebrow, "Bonjour?"

I shake my head biting my lips, why there are so many people here? I can't even hear my own voice.

Ryan hooks his two long fingers inside my jeans small pocket and abruptly tugs me towards him. A tiny squeal releases from me as our hips collide and I feel the uneasy middle man between our pelves.

I look around the crowd and make awkward eye contact with some of the people which are staring at us blankly as we get cozy in the hall full of students.

Ryan leans on to me, my head is practically pushing inside the locker as his majestic face gets way too close for a conversation. The heat from his devilish body passes through his shirt and I sweat like ice cream in summer.

"Hm... So what were you saying?" His husky voice penetrates my skin.

I panic, my soft boobies rub against Ryan's steel hard chest every time I breathe in, sending chills and sparks all over my quivering body. Holy fuckenstein!

" Are-e yo-o-u sur-r-r-e?" My voice comes out shaky and I feel my knees melting under his scorching gaze. "Pulled i-t-t out?"

"Hm." Ryan smirks. Somehow, I find his smile gorgeous and concerning both at the same time. Like he would choke me beautifully then bury me with flowers.

I gulp.

Ryan's rough hands clutch my hips and I squeal as he leans further to me. So close that the mint in his breaths tingles my wet lips. "What are you doing tonight, Amara?" He asks smelling my hair.

Does he want to give me more of his bitchass reports to complete? Hell no, bish!

I take a deep breath of confidence and look up at his whiskey brown eyes. "I-I am busy. Got loads of homework to complete masturr."

Ryan nods his head, dark copper brown hair that is roughly combed, long on the top, and trimmed from the sides give him that perfect fuckboy look. "Complete it before ten." Lolipop sucker, what?

"Why-y?" I freak the fuck out.

"I want to take you somewhere." His silken voice kisses down my spine and I shiver in response. "Where?"

Ryan smiles. Maniac, a pure lunatic psycho maniac is dripping from his eyes as he looks at me interestingly. "A place." He sneers.

My chest rubs against his as I breathe out anxiously, "A-A place?"