17. Potato

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

What is he doing here?

Why did he come so early today?

I can't believe it, I woke up early to avoid getting caught by him before class but to my rotten fish luck, Ryan stood right in front of me looking hot like a boiled egg.

As soon as Ryan's gaze falls on me, his eyes bulge out like a pop-eyed toy, and his mouth opens so wide that a chicken can enter, lay eggs, and exit easily. He shakes his head in confusion and again looks at me soberly, his eyes raked down on my autonomy desperately trying to figure out how peanut butter can turn hot coal into a fine piece of diamond.

I blink once, twice but his eyes don't move, as if a spark, a short circuit occurred in his brain, and his eyes got stuck on me as I silently walk past him. I have never seen so many expressions and emotions on his face at once. His face looks like someone stole his balls and sold for 'buy one & get another free' offer.

Suddenly my eyes shift as I hear a playful wolf-whistle blown by either Shawn or the pee-pee guy standing right beside Ryan. Daniel immediately takes out a slim plastic comb from his back pocket and grooms his hair as he looks at me raunchily. Stinky cabbages!

I keep my head low and pray that they didn't recognize me and sneakily walk away reciting my anti-Satan prayers. "Aye gurl!" My head swings back as I hear someone calling me in a flirtatious tone. My eyes ogle him in shock as I see his leaf printed tee with the first four buttons undone from where his shiny hairless chest is visible.

"Is your father a doctor? Cause you just cured my erectile dysfunction." Daniel purrs as he gives me a cheeky smile that spreads from his cheeks to cheeks.

"Errrmm, no." I am not sure what to reply to the weird chat that has just begun. Daniel gravely looks at me as if he is trying to open a magical portal to another world, "Hmm, then is your dad a farmer? Cause you sure do know how to raise the cock."

His eyebrow reaches to the end of his hairline as he ogles me creepily. "Errmm, no. Actually I am getting late." I try to put a full-stop to the conversation but he again speaks as he leans down and whispers, "Then your daddy must be a hunter, 'cause you are such a fox!" What?

Suddenly Daniel stumbles as maniac Ryan pulls his collar from the back and pushes him aside from my face. My heart beats wildly, its rhythm goes out of control as Ryan's blazing eyes fall on me menacingly. His devilish eyes gawk me as if I called him gay in front of everyone.

I think he recognized me.

"Hey! I saw her first." Daniel barks in between, Ryan scowls irritatingly, his forehead has lines and his eyes have exploding mines that are targetted right at me. I gulp nervously as if I am standing in front of a hungry carnivore bear who is wearing a seducing black shirt and an angry face. Don't look at his well-built chest that is smelling of cardamom and sexiness. Don't look there!