41. High-as-a-Kite

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

I couldn't control anything. I pant breathlessly as Ryan's long fingers slowly slide my t-shirt up, exposing my heaving chest and white bra.

His thumb circles around my aroused nipples while his palm holds my breast and slowly pushes them against my chest as he feels their softness and weight.

"Does it makes you horny?" His seductive voice teases me.

And suddenly the science behind wearing panties comes to me, that is to keep the juices in. If it wasn't for my undies, I think I might have soaked my shorts or perhaps, his jeans. 

Like a curious visitor, Ryan traces his thumb along the edge of my bra, over the moulds, and down to the valley of my breast. My tits become extra sensitive and swell erotically.

Never have they ever gotten so much spotlight in my life, not even by me.

Ryan repeats the introspection of my boobs in slow motion and this time, he slides his thumb in the deep gorge of my cleavage and pulls the bra down. Like peeling the skin out of a banana. My banana.

I bite a moan and control myself as the thin fabric of my bra, rubs over my aching nipples. And it was maddening and agonizing for my senses to not lose. I hyperventilate at the scene of my exposed breasts and nipples in the air and there is nothing I could do about it.

My bones shiver as Ryan licks his lip and slowly proceeds towards the two pointed popsicles on my chest that are waiting to be melted. My heartbeats rises and I breathe like a woman in labour.

No man has ever paid so much attention to me. Specially not the one I am trying to write a book upon.

His mouth comes down and I take a sharp breath as his warm tongue touches my cold nipple in absolute bliss. The sudden change in temperature sends indelicate currents in between my thighs and I shift.

I shift on his manhood.

I gasp loudly as an intense pain passes through my spine. The feel of his hard teeth around my sensitive bud sends my head into wonderland as he lightly bites them. As if punishing me for a crime that he badly wants me to do.

His hands grab my elbows and he curves them behind me, locking in a way that my breast swells and arches towards his hungry mouth. His hot breath falls on my breast and then his wet tongue going merry-go-around my nipples in slow, wet circles.

It made me feel filthy, kinky and being used. And the thought itself made me wetter.

Ryan licks every flesh of my breast, worship it along with his teeth and saliva. And in this moment I knew, Ryan believes in equality. As his attention shifts to my another boob, giving it the same treatment as my right one.

But suddenly, he pauses and so does my heart.

Ryan's eyes shift and change colour as he tilts his head in amusement and snicker alone. Curiously, my eyes follow his and my eyes widen. I feel my soul leaving my body as I see my dad walking out of the door of our house, while talking over the phone.