27. Conversations

Hi, this is a weird chapter. Bye.

Also, this is in continuation of the conversation from the previous chapter

*Smokes weed*

"You know, you will never find me in a gay bar. I never go there and stare at attractive men in tight leather pants, with rippling biceps and nor I make direct eye contacts with their devilish eyes that sparkle with forbidden lust. Nope, never." 

*Everyone nods*

"Yeah, man. Same. You'll never catch my head turning to admire a man's tight, muscular ass as he walks down the street, nor will you find me stealing kinky glances at their bulges. Even the really big ones. Some people might find that kind of thing interesting but I'm not one of them. That's nasty, man."

"Yeah, very nasty."

"And I have never ever tried to put a whole banana in my mouth and suck it just to feel how sucking a dick feels like. That's why I always cut bananas with a knife and eat it with a fork."

"Yeah. That's nice, man. I have also never put anything thick and long in my mouth that feels like a dick. Never."

*Everyone nods in unison*

"And I would like to add, I have never touched a penis."

*Everyone stares*

"Other than my own of course. Geez. Stop staring yo all."

*Everyone apologizes*

"I would like to make it perfectly clear that I'm not gay. I would hate it if there is any confusion left. I have never been even the slightest bit tempted to touch anybody's penis, feel its length, or measure its thickness. I have never and would never."

*Everyone agrees*

"Even in public restrooms, I keep my eye level horizontal at all times. I don't even look down at my own penis when I am peeing just in case I catch a glimpse of a stranger's penis in my peripheral view."

"Yeah, man. Me too."

"Any if any man pulls out his penis within five feet of me, I leave the room immediately, even if I am in the middle of urinating."

*Everyone gets shocked*

"Urinating on my clothes is a small price to pay to avoid being alone in a room with a man with his penis out. It's just I can't tolerate any dicks around me. I just can't."