CHAPTER 17

Dumbledore and Jaiden sat there stunned. They didn't know what they need to do. 'There will be no way she'll keep my secret.' Jaiden thought to herself.

"Miss John, I'll ask you to not-" before Dumbledore can spoke further, the girl cut him.

"Tell anyone about her? Why? She's a werewolf. A monster. How can someone like her go to school?"

"Miss John-" Again he being cut off by the girl.

"You tried to hide a monster in this school. Yet you want me to not tell anyone about it. They has a right to know." She looked at Jaiden and smirked.

"Everyone will know and finally I can make my revenge. Because of you Professor Snape caught me and gave me detention."

"What are you doing here, by the way?" Dumbledore asked. He still in a shocked state. If this girl tell everyone about Jaiden, then there will be no way he can stop it.

"Professor Snape told me to come to you because I always bully that monster. No wonder why I like to bully you. You're a monster and you deserve it. I'll make sure that everyone know. It's dinner now. What about the Great Hall?" Without another word, the girl ran out from Dumbledore office and made her way to the Great Hall.

Jaiden lost in her thought. Everyone will know. Everyone will scare to her. Everyone will avoid her. 'I'm a monster.'

"Jaiden..Jaiden." she whipped her head to face the headmaster. She was breathing fast.

"We need to go after her. Come on." The two of them made their way to the Great Hall, but they was too late. When they reached the entrance of the Great Hall, everyone became silent. Everyone was looking at Jaiden with horror, disgusted and hatred. All the Professors stood up. Seems like whoever know Jaiden's secret earlier, they didn't know what to do.

"What are you doing here, you freak!?" Came a voice from one of the students.

"You're a monster! Get out from this school!"

"Freak! Freak! Freak!" Everyone started to said in unison. Jaiden hoped that it was a nightmare. She hoped she will wake up soon but no. She stood there stunned. The staff know that they need to do something, but they had no idea.

Jaiden can't take it anymore. She ran out of the Great Hall and made her way to the Astronomy Tower. Dumbledore watched Jaiden ran out of the Great Hall. This is not what he expected.

"ENOUGH!" Dumbledore screamed and everyone stopped.

"Students go back to your feast. Professors, if you wants to follow me, let's go." Dumbledore said. He seem furious but not to anyone. It's an anger towards himself.

McGonagall, Snape, Lupin, Flitwick, Sprout and Madam Pomfrey immediately followed Dumbledore without hesitation. They walked out of the Great Hall as fast as they can and started to find Jaiden.

The Great Hall became silent. Everyone talked in whisper. Fred and George immediately went to sit in front of the trio. They still shocked with what they heard.

"Jaiden is a werewolf." Ron said. They all nodded.

"We being friends with a werewolf." Hermione said.

"But she will never hurt us. We already being friends with her for a few months." Fred said.

"We played a prank together." George said.

"But we're friends with her. She's a werewolf. We maybe will get hurt if we don't know earlier." Hermione said again which Harry and Ron agreed.

"At least she need to tell us first." Harry said.