CHAPTER 82

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!" Everyone cheered at Ron who was standing in the middle of the common room, smiling broadly. All the Gryffindors were in the common room, celebrating their victory in quidditch against Slytherin.

"You really shouldn't have done it." Hermione said at Harry who was just looking at happy Ron.

"I know. I suppose I could've just used a Confundus Charm." He said. Hermione and Jaiden looked at each other before looked back at Harry.

"That was different. That was tryouts. This was an actual game." Hermione said. He pulled out a tiny vial from his pocket shirt and there was a half of the untouched liquid luck.

"You didn't put it in." Jaiden said.

"Nope." Harry said.

"Ron only thought you did." This time, Hermione said and Harry nodded to confirm it.

"Brilliant." Jaiden said and Harry just stood there, smiling proudly at himself. They turned back their attention on Ron. The time they saw him, he was being pulled by Lavender to the side and she smashed her lips with his.

The common room burst into another loud cheered. Jaiden looked at them with a slight wide eyes, Harry was smiling and Hermione seemed like she would burst into tears any moment.

"Okay, enough for today. I'm out." Jaiden said while looking at Harry before walked away from him and walked up the stairs to her dorm.

The next morning, Blaise, Draco and Jaiden kept arguing with each other playfully. Blaise and Draco kept saying that they just gave the Gryffindor a chance. And Jaiden kept saying that they just couldn't accept the truth.

They had deal with each other to meet back at the Astronomy Tower after their classes ended, which they did. When Jaiden arrived, the both already there.

"Hey, Jaiden. I was starting to think that you couldn't make it." Blaise said teasingly. Jaiden rolled her eyes and dropped her bag next to theirs on the floor. She went to them who was leaning their arms against the rail and did the same.

"So, how about your plan on making Horcrux?" Draco asked.

"I don't know, Dray. I'm still thinking about it." Jaiden replied. "I'm just worry about, what if I'm doing it wrong? What if I make a wrong decision by making a Horcrux?"

"Don't worry, Jay." Draco said and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "You're brilliant. I'm sure you will be alright." He added and smiled warmly at her which she gladly returned it back.

"Aren't you suppose to get ready for tonight, Blaise? You know, Slughorn's party." Jaiden asked and looked at him. Blaise shook his head.

"Why I need to go when I'm totally sure that you guys wont be there?" He replied.

"Admit it, idiot. You couldn't find any happiness without us around." Draco said and they three burst out laughing.

"You're right." He admitted it. They stayed up there until it was time for them to eat supper.

The next morning had came and finally it was their time to go back to their homes for Christmas holiday. On the train, Jaiden joined Blaise and Draco at their compartment. In there, they just eating, playing, joking and sleeping for the rest of the ride.

When they stepped out from the train, they bid their goodbye with each other and walked away to their families. Jaiden spotted Harry and Ron so she walked up to them and walked with them.

"Where are you? We didn't see you on the train." Ron asked.

"I was with Draco and Blaise." She replied simply.