CHAPTER 90

Blaise, Draco and Jaiden helped James to clean up all the mess that Voldemort made in their house after that. Even though, they could feel that James was eyeing their every movements.

After they had cleaned up, they all gathered in the living room but, none of them say anything. The trio simply sat down on the sofa next to each other, with the Potters that didn't tore their eyes off of them.

Lily have sent Harry back to his room earlier because after a few minutes of cleaning, Harry had fell asleep. James was leaning his back against the wall and looked at the teenagers suspiciously.

Who are they? How come they know where they are hiding? If they're part of the Death Eaters, why would they saved him and his family from Voldemort? All those questions were running in James and Lily's heads but they didn't ask anything. They just waited for their friends to come.

After 20 minutes of uncomfortable silent between the five of them, there was a knock on the main door. James went there and opened it. From the living room, they all could hear James was talking with someone until the door being shut.

He walked in back into the room with a man with him. Sirius. When Sirius noticed another presences in the room, he drew his wand and pointed it at them three.

"Who are they?" He asked. At this point, the trio already have their hands up in surrender. James took a glance at the three before pulled down Sirius's hand that was pointing his wand out at the teenagers. 

"They helped us, mate." James said to Sirius. Confusion can clearly be seen by them all on Sirius's face. He huffed and stuffed back his wand in his pocket.

"Where's Peter?" James asked. This, made the trio to look at him and Sirius. Sirius noticed this but didn't pay attention on them.

"I don't know. Maybe he's on his way to come." He replied and James nodded.

"I won't let him come here if I were you guys." Draco said out of sudden. The adults looked at them three and saw Blaise and Jaiden nodding their heads, agreed with Draco's statement.

"Oh, really?" Sirius said and slowly walked towards them. "Why? Because it will be more easier for you to kill us? And, who are you?" By he was saying this, he already standing in front of them with his arms crossed.

"You don't have to know who we are until it is the right time." Jaiden said while standing up from her sitting position. "We literally just saved your friends from being kill by Voldemort. If we want them to be dead, we would let him kill them and we could easily kill you. Now, sit your ass down and let us explain." Sirius took a step back and glared at her before walked to another sofa to sit down.

Jaiden sat back down and Blaise and Draco looked at her with a slight shock. James took a seat next to Lily and took her hand in his. Sirius was still glaring at them three but they didn't pay any attention on him.

He was different than the Sirius they all knew. He was more serious than the future Sirius.

"First of all, I want you all to start thinking about how in the world Voldemort could find this place." Jaiden started. James and Lily looked at Sirius and he did the same. It was like, they were communicating by just looking at each other. Then, they three looked at the trio.

"It can't be. There's no way Peter would betray us." Lily said in disbelief.

"Look, Ma'am," Draco said and Lily looked at him. "Just think about it. If it weren't him, who else?"

"He's right. Just few people knows about this place. Your close friends and Dumbledore." Blaise said. The adults could see their point but something bugging them.