CHAPTER 42

True to Ron's word, he did fell asleep in Divination class. They all were just staring blankly at the crystal ball in front of them. It was really boring. Suddenly Professor Trelawney came to their table which it made Ron who was asleep, woke up immediately and Harry who was ready to fell asleep sat up straighten.

"Can I try, Professor?" Hermione asked. Jaiden and the boys changed looked and waited for Hermione. They all knew that Hermione wasn't into this class, so why did she want to try? "The Grim. Possibly." Hermione said.

Trelawney then picked up Hermione's hand and started to said something that Jaiden was sure made Hermione offended because she stormed out from the classroom after she pushed the crystal ball out from it stand and it went following her out from the classroom.

"Did I said something?" Trelawney said.

"She was mad, isn't she? Just stormed out like that. That wasn't her type." Ron said while they were halfway down through the stairs from Divination. Harry then bent down and picked up something from the ground. It was the crystal ball Hermione threw earlier.

"We need to return this back." Harry said.

"I'm not going back there." Ron and Jaiden said at the same time. Harry nodded.

"Alright, I'll see you later."

"See you." They both said in unison. They made a small talk while they walked down the stairs and went into the Great Hall.

The next day was a Quidditch game but it wasn't in a good weather. It was supposed to be Gryffindor vs Slytherin game, but Slytherin said that they can't play because Draco's arm was still in sling. They all knew that Slytherin just gave that reason to avoid this weather. So it was Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff.

The game went well, except for the heavy rain and wind. It all stopped when Harry shot up to the dark sky following the Hufflepuff's seeker, Cedric Diggory. They waited about 5 minutes or so until they spotted something falling down from the sky. It was Harry. Dumbledore held out his hand and shouted the incantation to save Harry.

"Aresto momentum!"

"He's a bit paled, isn't he?" Ron said. After Dumbledore saved Harry, he was sent to the Hospital Wing. Jaiden, Ron, Hermione and all the Gryffindor team but Oliver were there. They all gathered around Harry's bed and waited for him to wake up.

"A bit? What'd you expect, Ron? He fell down 100 feets." Fred said.

"Yeah, let's take you to the Astronomy Tower and throw you from there. See what'd you look like afterwards." George continued. Harry started to stir and sat up.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"You fell off your broom." Ron said.

"Really? The game, I mean." They all exchanged looked.

"Um, no one blames you, Harry. Dementors weren't supposed to be there. Dumbledore was furious. He sent them back immediately after he saved you." Hermione said.

"And there's something you need to know too. After you fell of your broom, it was blew straight to Whomping Willow. And there's nothing we can do to save it." Ron said and unwrapped Harry's broken broomstick and showed it to him.

"I'm sorry to hear about your broomstick. Is there nothing you can do?" Remus asked Harry. He, Jaiden and Harry was walking in the forest to clear their mind.

"No." He silent for a moment before asked. "Professor, why the Dementors affected me more than the others? Is it because-"

"It's not about weakness, Harry." They changed a few more words until they stood in front of the edge of the lake.