CHAPTER 38

"Jaiden, come on! We need to go!" Remus shouted from down stairs.

"Coming!" She ran down the stairs with her trunk thudded behind her. "Okay. Let's go." She grabbed his arm and they apperated to the King's Cross station.

"You sure you don't want to go with us?" Jaiden asked him once they landed. He gave her a tired small smile.

"It's okay, Jaiden. I see you back at Hogwarts. Be careful." Remus kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"Bye." She waved to her father and started to walk to the barrier. She stepped in to the train and started to find an empty compartment. She felt needed to sleep. At least an hour. When she found an empty compartment, she walked in and sat down.

Before she can fell asleep, she heard Hermione voice and the compartment door being opened. She looked up and saw the trio.

"Jaiden!" Hermione went to hug her but Jaiden backed away. "Hermione, I'm sorry. But I'm still sore from the previous moon." She said and gave her apologetic smile. Hermione nodded in understanding.

They all sat down. Ron and Hermione across from Harry and Jaiden. "How's your summer?" Ron asked. Jaiden shrugged sadly.

"I didn't have a chance to go back to my Mom's house so I'm a little sad about that." Jaiden said. "How about yours? I heard Ron's family went to Egypt." Ron nodded eagerly. He started to tell Jaiden everything about his holiday.

"And yours, Harry?" Jaiden asked. He just shook his head.

"He blew up her aunt." Hermione said. Jaiden had to hold herself from burst out laughing. A small laugh escaped her mouth and immediately Hermione gave her stern looked. Jaiden cleared her throat.

"You don't suppose to do that, Harry." She faked her stern voice so that Hermione who didn't looked up from her book can heard her but at the same time she winked at the boys. Harry and Ron got the massage and smiled at her.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'm going to sleep. You can wake me up later, right?" They nodded and she thanked them and fell into the dreamless sleep.

When Jaiden slept, the trio talked about Sirius Black until the train came to stop.

"Why are we stopping? We can't be there yet." Hermione said. Suddenly the air became cold and all the light went out.

"What's happening?!" Ron shouted. Suddenly, they heard a compartment door being opened.

"Who's that?" Hermione asked.

"Hermione?" Came a voice.

"Neville?"

"Yeah it's him. What's happening?" Came another voice.

"Ginny is here with me." Neville said.

"We're not sure. How about you sit first?" Hermione said.

"Okay."

"Not here! Not here!" Harry shouted.

"Right. Sorry Harry."

"Ouch, Ron. That was my foot." Hermione said.

"Shh." They all shut their mouth. Jaiden being awoken by the commotion and took her surrounding. It was getting more cold by a minute.

"Lumos." She whispered. And the tip of her wand light up. There she saw the trio, Neville and Ginny. "Stay where you are." She commanded.

Suddenly, their compartment door being opened. There they saw a hooded figure. It looked at the six of them until it spotted Harry. It started to suck his happiness slowly. Jaiden wasted no time to yell.