CHAPTER 85

When Jaiden opened her eyes, she was laying on a cold stone floor. Her head was pounding but she still sat up. She was in, like what she thought, a basement. It was dark and cold inside. She slowly stood up, holding the walls to steady herself. 

She walked to the very front of the room where she saw a fence. Outside of the room, she could see a stairs that leading upstairs where the only light were coming from. Then someone emerged at the top of the stairs. She couldn't tell who that was because she didn't see their face. 

They looked at her for a few seconds before walked away. That was when Jaiden realized that she was in a cellar. Then, the person came back but this time they walked down the stairs and came into the view. When Jaiden saw who he was, she looked at him with disgusted. 

"Pettigrew." She spat. 

"We meet again." He said and smiled at her which made her wanted to punch him. "Oh, don't look at me like that. I'm one of your uncle, aren't I?" He said again and attempted to touch her face but she pulled away from his touch. He laughed with a low voice. Jaiden stayed silent and kept looking at him with disgust. "Now, Someone wants to meet you. Don't do anything stupid, I warned you. Step back." His tone became serious.

She glared at him before taking a step back. He unlocked the fence and immediately had his wand pointed at her. He signed to her to step out which she did. Pettigrew grabbed her arm and brought her to walk at the front while the tip of his wand was pressed against her back. 

Pettigrew gave her instructions where to go until they entered one big room. He pushed her in and closed the door, leaving her there.  

"Pity, the Dark Lord have something else to do." Came a very familiar voice from inside the same room she was in. Jaiden looked at where the voice came and saw the Malfoys and Bellatrix.

"What exactly you want from me?" Jaiden asked, starting to get bored with this game of theirs. 

"We want no thing, but the Dark Lord definitely does. You have to wait two days for him. He have a big surprise for you." Bellatrix said again with her weird laugh.

"Oh, you mean marking me as one of you. Let me tell you this. What's the point of marking me when you are sure as hell that I'm not going to do anything you tells me to do?" Jaiden said. Even herself was shocked with what she'd just said. She wasn't sure where she got that kind of nerve because it just came out. 

Draco looked at her in alarmed as in to say that she have to stop but she didn't look at his direction. She knew she have to stop from doing these but she couldn't help herself. Bellatrix slowly made her way towards Jaiden and held her wand in her hand. 

"You will, or else, you die." She said with a sneer. 

"I would rather die than being one of you, you disgusting shit." Her words seemed to make Bellatrix mad. She raised her wand and pointing it at Jaiden.

"Crucio!" Bellatrix shouted. 

Luckily, Jaiden had enough time to dodge it. She dodged another few spells Bellatrix shot until Lucius have none of it and yelled. 

"Enough! No fighting in my house!" It made Bellatrix stopped and looked at him. "Draco, send her back to the cellar." He instructed. Draco looked hesitated at first, but went towards Jaiden nonetheless. He looked at her face before grabbed her hand and dragged her out from that room.

On their way, Draco didn't say a word to Jaiden and she did the same. When they arrived at the cellar, he looked down at the ground. 

"I didn't have any choice." That was all he said.