CHAPTER 45

Sirius and Harry went to help Ron because Sirius bit him a bit harsh so it made him can't walk by his own. While Hermione and Jaiden went to help Remus with Peter.

When they went out from the tunnel under Whomping Willow, Sirius and Harry lay Ron down on the ground. Remus and Jaiden still struggling with Peter who tried to escape but they managed to settle him down.

"Ron, you alright?" She heard Hermione asked.

"Yeah, a little bit hurt." He replied. Jaiden went to the two and crouched down next to them.

"Madam Pomfrey will be able to heal it. Don't worry." Hermione said again.

"It's too late. It have to be cut off." Jaiden chuckled a bit at his dramatic act.

"Finally, we get Peter. Uncle Siri will be free after this." Jaiden said and looked at Peter who still struggling with the rope. Ron and Hermione nodded.

"Look, Jaiden. I want to apologize about what I said earlier. I know you're offended and I'm really sorry." Hermione said and looked down. She put her hand on Hermione shoulders and shook her head.

"It's okay. You were scared. I don't blame you." She said and gave her a small smile which she returned it back.

She looked passed Jaiden and her eyes widened. Jaiden, too looked behind her and stared with shocked. She forgot that that was the night of the full moon. Hermione turned to Harry who was talking with Sirius.

"Harry!" Hermione shouted and pointed at the moon. Remus and Jaiden started to feel the pain that they didn't noticed from earlier. Sirius ran to Remus and held him. Harry and Hermione tried to come near Jaiden but she backed away.

"Don't! I don't..want to hurt..you!" Jaiden said through her pain.

"Remus! Jaiden!" Came Snape's voice. He ran to the both with a vial.

"Give it..to Dad. I'm..going to be..fine." Jaiden said. Snape looked at Remus who was being held by Sirius.

"Black!" Snape shouted. Sirius looked at him.

"What?!" He said while struggling with Remus. Snape threw the vial to him which he easily catched it. "Give it to him." Sirius stood on his tip toe and gave Remus the potion which made him calm down with his transformation.

"Stop!" Harry shouted to Peter who was picking up Remus's wand from the ground. "Expelliarmus!" He shouted and the wand flew off his hand. Peter smirked and waved at them before turned into a rat and ran.

Sirius tried to find him but failed. All of them looked at Jaiden and Remus who was panting after their transformation. Remus went to the human and sniffed them and he relaxed.

"Jaiden? You alright?" Snape asked.

'Yes, Sevy. I'm fine.' Snape sighed in relief.

"She's fine."

"How'd you know, Professor?" Harry asked.

"I have my own way."

"She talked to you with her mind, right?" Sirius asked and Snape nodded sharply.

'Sevy, we all need to go to AD.' Jaiden said in his mind.

"With this state of you two?" Snape asked.

"What happened?" Ron asked.

"She want all of us to go to Dumbledore."

"What?!" They all said in unison. Jaiden concentrate more until it hit.

'Guys, believe me.' Jaiden said. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Sirius jumped a bit.

"Jaiden?" They asked in unison again.