CHAPTER 91

When they landed in front of the Potters house, Remus stumbled slightly considering that he was just finished with the transformation and it made his body weak. He mumbled sorry to them but they just waved him off.

"Let's get inside. We can heal your wound then you can get some rest." Jaiden said and started to walk with them slowly. Remus looked at her before looked at Sirius. Sirius looked back at Remus and saw he nodded his head to Jaiden who was now went to open the door. Sirius nodded his head assuring.

They walked in and went into the living room. Jaiden switched on the light in the living room and saw that Blaise and Draco were still sleeping. She didn't pay any attention on them. She went back to help Sirius with Remus and placed him on the couch.

"I'm gonna take the aid kit." Sirius informed them before walked out from the living room. Jaiden sat down on the floor and stared blankly on the ground. Now, James and Lily alive and Peter will be the one who were send to Azkaban. She couldn't find her Mum so she can't count that.

"Two down, two to go." She mumbled to herself as she sighed quietly. She didn't notice that Remus had his eyes all the time on her. He even heard what she mumbled but before he could ask, Sirius came back with the kit.

After they done with helping Remus with his wound, Remus eventually fell asleep on the couch and Sirius and Jaiden went into the kitchen. They agreed to make a breakfast together so they started.

They were halfway through making the breakfast when James and Lily walked in to the kitchen. They greeted both Sirius and Jaiden and took their seats.

"How long has Remus been sleeping?" James asked.

"About half an hour." Sirius replied as they both done with the breakfast. James nodded.

"I'm gonna wake up my friends." Jaiden said and walked out from the kitchen and made her way to the living room.

"Blaise, wake up." Jaiden said while shook his shoulder slightly. Blaise took a sharp intake breath and slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Hey." He said with a sleepy voice.

"Wake up. Breakfast is ready." She said before moved towards Draco. As she was waking him up, Blaise looked at the person who was sleeping on the other sofa. It took him a few seconds to process his brain to recognize who that man was.

"Jaiden." He whispered as Draco now already sat up on the sofa trying to fix his messy hair. Jaiden turned to him. He nodded his head to the man and Jaiden gave him a nod.

"My father." She whispered back at Blaise before walked out from the living room back to the kitchen. Halfway through eating their breakfast that were filled with James asking bunch of questions to the teens, Jaiden nudged Blaise.

"We're going to meet Regulus today. Sirius had informed him that we want to meet him. Get ready." She whispered. Blaise nodded.

"I'll tell Draco." Jaiden nodded before went back to her breakfast.

Soon, they were done with getting ready and the trio along with Sirius stepped out from the Potter's house. They have told James and Lily about meeting Regulus but they didn't tell them why they wanted to meet him.

They all grabbed each other as Sirius apparated them all at the front of muggle coffee shop. They landed and they were really grateful that there wasn't anyone around the shop.

"I'll leave you all here. You know how to get back." Sirius said and they three nodded. "Just so you know, he's stubborn and won't easily listen to someone he don't know. So, whatever you want him to do, make sure to gain his trust first." Sirius added before apparated away after get a nod as a response from them.