Part 2

The next morning Steve and Bucky wake up cuddled up together.

Steve: good morning babe *yawns*

Bucky: good morning love

Steve looks around and realized that you aren't in the bed anymore. He starts to panic

Steve: Omg! Where is y/n?!

Bucky looks around and can't find you either. They both stand immediately up and go look for you in the whole house.

Steve: Y/N! Where are you!?

Bucky: Y/N! Where are you doll???

As they walk into the living room they saw you sleeping on the cold ground under the kitchen table. They immediately run over to you and kneel down to you.

Bucky: omg y/n.

Steve picks you up and carries you back to the bedroom of them and lays you down on the bed and lays next to you. Bucky does the same just on your left side. They both play with you hair until you start to wake up.

Y/n: *yawnssss* good morning.

Steve: good morning princess.

Bucky: morning doll. Do you want to tell us what you were doing on the floor under the table?

Y/n: oh... i was scared and i didn't wanted to wake you up so i slept somewhere else. *looks down*

Bucky: hey hey... what were you scared of? *lifted your chin*

Y/n: uhm... from the big guy who was always with me... he showed me what- wh- *starts to cry*

Steve: hey.. shhh...shhh baby don't cry.

Steve picks you up and start to carry you around till you stop crying.

Y/n: He showed me what to do with bad people... like Captain America..or Ironman...

Steve looks at bucky and down to you again.

Steve: what should you do with them?

Y/n: i should learn how to control my powers but i didn't learn it. And then i- i should kill them...

You hug steve tighter as all the memories come back into your head.

Bucky: omg.. i'm so sorry doll. But why do you went with us and not with your dad? I mean you don't know us...?

Y/n: I don't know.. you look trustful. You two look happy. I feel kinda safe in your arms...
*looks down again*

Bucky: Ok come on we are eating breakfast. Let's go babe

You say without thinking;
Y/n: Coming dads

Bucky stoped and looks to steve who is also looking to bucky. Then he looks down to you.
In this moment you realize what you did.

Y/N: oh.. i'm so sorry I didn't mean to-

Steve: you are sorry? For what?

Y/n: for calling the both o-of you dad *looks down* i mean you certainly don't want me...

Bucky: omg y/n! Don't be sorry and don't think that ever again! We both are happy! With you our daughter okay!

Steve: yes... we love you y/n. We don't let it happen that someone will destroy our family. Okay? The three of us against the world*smiles*

Y/n: T-thank you. I love you both.

Bucky: we love you too doll