Part 36

After a few month Thor asked you out on a date at the beach.

Thor: are you coming princess?

Y/n: yea where are we even going?

Thor: you will see... now come on.

You and Thor went to the beach and after a while Thor stands in front of a little cabin and went inside and told you to come after him.
When you went inside you saw Thor in front of you on his knee.
You almost lost your breath and started crying.

Y/n: oh... my... god.

Thor: y/n... i love you since the day i saw you... i love you princes.... do you want to and make me the happiest man alive and marry me?

Y/n: are you kidding me!? Yes... YES I WANT MARRY YOU!

Thor stands up and kisses you when all the avengers coming out from their hiding spot.

Bucky: congratulations baby! *hugs you*

Steve: congratulations sweetheart *hugs you too*

Y/n: i'm getting married! OMG!

You, Thor and the avengers have an nice evening and enjoy it. You feel so happy that you can't describe it.

Bucky: my little baby will be married soon. I can't believe it... even if i said you won't get a boyfriend till i'm dead but here we are. *all started to laugh*

Y/n: i wanted to thank you dads... for everything.... For being here in this moment, for being here in my entire life... for saving me... for standing behind me and for loving me... i love you guys so freaking much!

Bucky and Steve stand up and walk to you and hugs you really tight... tears streaming down their faces...

Bucky: we love you so so much baby.

Steve: so much! We wouldn't know what to do without you.

Y/n: thank You dad!

✨wedding✨

Over the past weeks you guys went shopping for your dress and you even met Thors father. Odin. He liked you very much and talking ages with you.

The wedding will be in Thors Palasts with everyone.

You asked your dads if they would walk you down the aisle and they said yes of course.

The day arrived and you know you are soon a y/n Odinson.

You stand there with your dads. Nervous.
Bucky: calm down doll, i can hear your heart beat in new york.

Y/n: sorry dad i'm just so nervous.

Steve: you don't need to be nervous baby. You ready?
Y/n: yeah...

They walked you down the aisle with tears in their eyes and give You to Thor.

Bucky: take good care of her... always...

Thor: i will protect her with my life. You have my word.

Steve: thank you Thor... but if you break her heard...

Thor: you will kill me... i know that by now... *smiles*

You guys are finally over with everything and you are finally a Odinson. Yours and Thors family met and get really close.

Y/n: i love you Thor Odinson.

Thor: and i love you Y/n Odinson. *smiles and gives you a kiss*

THE END