Part 6

They looked at bucky in disbelief.

Tony: How are you awake? You should have died. Your heart was so low? Banner? How the hell is he alive?

Banner: I don't know but who is this steve? *points to you*

Steve: that's our daughter. Y/n Roger-Barnes

Tony: the one you kidnapped?

Steve: TONY! She doesn't know that! And she won't understand?

Steve looks at you and noticed that you fell unconscious. He starts to panic

Steve: Banner can you help her? Her hands were glowing and- and then he woke up and i think i'm going crazy.

Banner: well bring her into the next room and i will find out what happened.

Steve brings you to Banner in the next room and checks on you. Steve is going back to bucky and Tony.

Tony: so! I'm listening?

Steve: well-

Bucky: when i was at hydra i saw her. She is pierce kid. And i couldn't let her there with them.

Steve: so we decided to adopt her. And she is living with us now for almost 10years.

Tony: oh my- and you didn't talked about this why?

Bucky: we wanted to keep her away from this. She has powers but we don't know which ones. Rumlow and pierce want her back but i don't let it happen.

Tony: so she basically doesn't know that you two kidnapped her?

Steve: no... and please don't tell anyone about this...

In this moment banner comes in with a shocked face.

Steve: Is she okay?!

Bucky: where is she?!

Banner: uh uhm tony could you have a look at this?

Tony goes to banner and looked shocked too.

Steve: SAY SOMETHING

Banner: well she have powers... a lot of powers..

Bucky: what do you mean?

Tony: well she can
-read minds
-teleport
-healing
-Telekinesis
-super strong
-and she have some of the mind stone in her?

Banner: what i'm trying to say is that y/n healed bucky with her powers. She took half her power together and healed you with it so she fell unconscious. She could have died if she would have done it longer. She risked her life.

Tony: I think we should train with her. To control them.

Bucky: absolutely not. Not in one million years

Steve: bucky... i think she should... think about it she could never live with the thought that she  could hurt people.... Her friends... us.
What do you think if we would stay here again? With her?

Bucky: You are right babe. Sorry. Tony is there a room free?

Tony: *smiles cuz he likes you already*
Yes of course next to Thor and Loki

Steve: good well.. next to two gods. When will she wake up?

Banner: i honestly don't know. It could be 1 hour or 4 weeks. She used a lot of power too heal you.