Part 32

You and Thor spend the whole morning together until Morgan comes running in.

Morgan: Y/n! You woke up finally!

Y/n: yea *smiles* whats up honey?

Morgan: do you want to go on a walk with me? And you too uncle Thor!

Y/n: i would-

Tony: sorry princess she had a brain surgery and can't go for a few days.

Morgan: but-

Thor: hey morgan we can play in here if you get your things okay?

Morgan looks to Tony

Tony: yes okay...

Morgan: yay!

She runs into her room and back to the room where you lay in.

Y/n: that is a lot *smiles*

Thor: yes...

Tony: well dinner is ready in 20 minutes okay

Thor: yeah see ya

You, Thor and Morgan play with a few things until dinner was ready. You guys went down and eat together.

Bruce: y/n is something hurting you?

Y/n: no everything is fine *smiles*

Bruce: good

You guys finished eating and went upstairs again. Thor and you watched movies all day in your room and fell asleep in each other arms.
It's night when bucky and Steve came into your room because they haven't seen you all day.

Steve: y/n are you-

Bucky: Shhh! Look...

Steve: oh...

Bucky: she grows way to fast...

Steve: yes... but she will be always our little princess...

The both of them went into their room and talk

Bucky: do you think that when thor gets her to Asgard that she will come back to us?

Steve: well... i hope so... i don't want to lose her...

They both don't noticed that you stand in front of the door with tears in your eyes.

Bucky: what if she have there a better live without us? Start a.. a new family... and forget about us..

Steve: she won't forget us... she is our baby. She will always come back to us okay?

Steve pulls him in for a hug and then they kiss.

You slightly push the door open.

Y/n: is that really what you think i will do dad?

Bucky: baby! What are you doing here?

Y/n: i was just getting a glas of water but uhm... heard you...

Steve: oh... uhm...

Y/n: and of course i don't forget you! How could i forget the best parts in my life? You are my dads and i love you more then anything in the whole galaxy okay? And i will come back! Because of you. Because of my fathers. Okay?

Steve: i love you so much baby *pulls you in for a hug*

Bucky joins the hug of you two.

Bucky: my baby doll...

Y/n:i love you too dad. Can I sleep in your bed with you tonight? My head hurts.

Steve: of course you can sleep with us... you always can... even if your a grandma *laughs*

Y/n: well.. a loss for you because i don't age dad *laughs*

Bucky: okay... enough... you have to sleep baby... You have to rest a lot

Y/n: i know dad...

You kiss them both on the cheek and and lay down in there bed. The smell of there cologne immediately hits your nose and you can sleep better. After almost 5 minutes you drift off.

Bucky: well that went well.

Steve: yeah...

In the next morning you stand up and went over to Peter.

Y/n: hey... uhm.. could we talk?

Peter: No leave it y/n

Y/n: please peter...

Peter: no!

He stands up and storm past Nat and Thor And gives him a death stare.

Nat: what was that?

Thor: princess?

Y/n: I- I just wanted to talk with him... and he screamed at me and walked away...

Thor comes around and hugs you tight.

Thor: everything will be fine princess... let him cool down for awhile.

Nat: yeah i think it's because of the love between the two of you. But doesn't matter. If your happy we are happy.

Y/n: i'm happy with thor but i wish he wouldn't be like that... i wish he would be my best friend again... but i guess he will not be my bestie again.