Part 17

Tony, bucky and Steve make their way back home but Zemo was already gone.

Tony: Jarvis what the hell happened?

Jarvis: y/n showed up and freed Zemo. In the end Zemo went away with Alexander Pierce and Rumlow. But y/n went another way. It seems like that she is still in the tower sir.

Tony: She is still here.

Bucky and Steve ran inside. They don't know where to search because the tower is so big.

You are in the security rooms because there you can see every single thing. Next to you there is a shield agent tied up to a chair so that he don't can inform others where you are.
You watch how all the avengers slowly came into the tower. And you can see every move. You are so concentrated that you don't notice that the shield agent got free.

You noticed when you heard that he speaks to the speaker.

Agent: SHE IS IN THE SECURITY!

You look at him and knock him unconscious. You saw that the avengers all looked at the cameras and went a different way to you.

Black: crap!

Clint is the first one who stands in front of the door.

Clint: OPEN THE DOOR!

Black: never

You saw on cams that all are standing in front of the door now jut you don't notice that Tony is missing. Suddenly theres a explosion behind you and you fall to the ground but immediately stand up.

Steve: Y/N OPEN THE DOOR WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

Black: i got a fan in here

Bucky: WANDA do something!

Wanda tries to open the door but you hold it with your magic closed.

Wanda: she is holding the door!

Tony: Y/n give up! You are surrounded by superhero's.

Black: and you are surrounded by hydra agents

You send Tony away with your powers and you notice that the others are pretty quiet so you think that they are gone to find another way in. But when you opened the door you saw Steve and Bucky looking at you.

You wanted to close the door but Bucky steps between.

You wanted to kick him away with your powers but you feel something on your hand.

Black: get this off of me!

Tony: no can do y/n i'm sorry.

He puts the handcuffs which stopped your magic around both of your hands and looked at Bucky and Steve.

Tony: do you want to put her into a cell or should i?

Bucky: we will do it.

Steve and Bucky grab you by the shoulders and go to the cell.

You have a strange feeling in the stomach but ignore it. You feel like they are caring for you.

Black: can you let me go?

Steve: no

Black: why?

Bucky: because we need our daughter back and not the monster you!

You look to the ground and noticed that you are in the cell room. You look bucky and Steve in the eyes when they put you in the cell. They both had tears in the eyes.

Black: what are You looking at?

Steve turns to bucky and notice that he is broken deep inside but he dosen't show it. Steve puts an arm around bucky and pulls him closer and kiss him.

They noticed that you got quiet and look at you. They noticed that your eyes changed color.

Steve: y/n? Everything alright?

Y/n: d-dad? Why am I in a cell?

Bucky: is it really you?

Y/n: dad wh-what's happening?!

You feel a sharp pain in your head and you eye color changed back.

Steve: y/n!?

Black: that was good from both of you but not good enough.