Part 9

After the night you and peter went into the city for breakfast and talk for hours. It's now 3pm and you two head to his home. What you both didn't know is that Steve and Bucky were inside and waiting for you. They knew you would be with him because you two are best friends.

You and Peter enjoyed the way home and you started to have the feeling that someone is spying on you two but you brush it away.

When you arrived you noticed someone in the house. Not just May.

Y/n: Peter stop. There are more people in.

Peter: what do you mean it's just my Aunt May?

Y/n: no two other persons

Peter: well perhaps my dad or-

Y/n: mine... You have to be kidding me

You went inside and saw Steve and Bucky in the living room with May.

You just stare at them because you are mad at them.

Steve: y/n please come home... we were worried.

You keep staring at them not saying anything.

Bucky: doll... we love you. You have to understand that your dad is uhm... dangerous.

Y/n: how will you know that he is dangerous?

Bucky: i know it. Believe me

Y/n: I'm not believing you anything. You lied to me so why shouldn't that be a lie?

Bucky: IT ISN'T A LIE OKAY?!

You back away a little bit because you were scared.

May&Peter leave you to talk

Bucky: sorry-

Y/n: no... why are you even here? To scream at me?

Steve: we want you to come home with us again. Being a family again.

Y/n: there is no family anymore! And that isn't my home! My home is from my dad!

Steve and Bucky sighted.

Bucky: you want to know why he is dangerous? *stands up*
For god sake. He tortured me for 70 years! He made me kill innocent people all day! HE GAVE ME A METAL ARM *get tears in his eyes because of the memories* he is the reason i can speak Russian! And that for 70 years! I get nightmares because of it! So When i saw you in that building i couldn't life with the fact that one day the same could happen to you. This is the reason why we took you!

You just stand there not knowing what to do or what to say.

Bucky wants to leave but you run up to him and hug him tight not letting him go. You feel so stupid for screaming again at your dad and starting an Argument again. So you started to cry.

Y/n: i-i'm so sorry i- i-

Bucky cries now too

Bucky: it's alright little one. I just don't want you to go through the same pain  *says „i love you so much doll please come ok" in your ear so only you can hear it.