Part 10

When they arrived at the compound bucky immediately lifts you up and carries you inside to the lab. Nat is searching for bruce meanwhile.

Bucky lays you down and stands there shocked. Steve comes up next to him and pulls him in for a hug. *they both are crying now because they can't see you like this.*

Steve: she will be okay Bucky. She is our little fighter. Okay? *kisses him*

Bucky: Yes i hope that she will be okay. She went already through so much.

Steve: i know...

Banner comes running in and start to check on you when your heart beat goes down.

Bucky: BANNER!

Steve: DO SOMETHING

Banner: okay I need space please leave the room!

Bucky: but-

Nat: you two leave with me come on. You want him to help her don't you?

Bucky: yes sorry.

After a couple minutes banner brings you back and is pretty happy about the fact that he didn't lost you.

Steve: Omg...

Bucky is sitting outside on the ground and doesn't say a thing.

Steve sits down next to him and look at him.

Steve: what is wrong babe?

Bucky: I- I don't know i just have the feeling that pierce is behind her... behind this...

Steve: I know babe... *puts an arm around bucky*

Bucky: what if he gets her one day?

Steve: this won't happen. I don't let her down again. Ever.

Bucky: you are right...

Bruce comes out the room and see Steve and Bucky on the floor together.

Bruce: so the thing is she is stable and i gettin better but-

Bucky: but?!

Banner: but i have no idea what the hell in the serum were. I have never seen anything like that in my whole life.

Steve: thank you Bruce. Thank you so much!
When will she wake up?

Bruce: I think in a few hours she should be with us but take it easy okay?

Bucky: sure thank you

The both went inside the room and watch you lying on the bed. Bucky hesitate for a moment from sitting down to you but deep inside him he knew you want him to be here with you. So he stayed. Your dads are on each side of you and hold your hands.

After 3 hours they notice that your heart starts to race and see how you dream something bad.

Your „dream" ⚠️

???: y/n?

Y/n: hello?

You know it was your dad. You know it.

???: you know who i am.

Y/n: yes i know what is this here?

???: oh my little girl i will he get you in my fingers and you will work for me. I just want to see if the serum worked.

Y/n: you are in my head?

???: of course baby. First i want you too feel all the pain your dad feels everyday. * he start something and you feel so much pain at once and scream and you couldn't stop.* and now how he feels right now knowing you lay in a coma.
It starts to hurt more than before and you are inches away to fall unconscious.

Y/n: MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!!
Please make it stop*crying*

???: that's not even all. You are weak but I will change that. Don't worry.

The vision blurry and you sit there heavy breathing and in a corner crawled up. Alone.

Y/n: o-omg dad so have to feel that everyday... and- omg...*crying harder*

???: Next challenge. Kill one of your parents to survive. If you don't kill one of them both will die.

Y/n: what!? I'm not going to kill anyone!

???: you don't have to but pick your favorite. The other one will die. It's your choice who will die.

He places two body infront of you. Bucky and Steve both with tears in their eyes.

Bucky: b-baby... i- i love you

Steve: y/n we will find a solution. P-please don't do this... i'm begging you!

It breaks your heart to see your dads on the knees in front of you begging for not killing them.

???: DO IT KILL THEM!

Y/n: NO!

You point the fun to your head

Steve: y/n put that down!

In this moment Pierce grabs the gun and shot bucky in the head.

You instantly fall to your knees in disbelief.

Y/n: NO... no... no! WHAT DID YOU DO!?
* crying harder than ever before in your life*

Steve: NOOO-

Pierce shots him too.

you feel like someone took all your happiness and all your emotions when you saw your two dads dead in front of you.

???: that is your biggest fear?

Y/n: what?

???: loosing that two? I'm disappointed

He shots you too and you wake up.

With bucky and steve in real life ⚠️

The both of them see the tears streaming down your face and a second later you woke up.

Bucky: doll!!!

Steve: baby!

You cried again and you couldn't stop.

Bucky: whats wrong doll? Everything is fine *hugs you*

Steve: hey... shhh.. shh... we are here okay?

You cried and couldn't stop. You are unable to form words. Steve and Bucky noticed that something very bad has happened because they always calmed you down very fast but not now. You cried into buckys shoulder for about 15 minutes than you fell asleep. Bucky picked you up and carried you too their room. You put your hands around his neck and burry your face in his neck not letting go. He than had to go into the bathroom and steve came out. bucky gave you immediately to steve and he bounced you up and down like when you were a little girl.

That makes you sleepy and you fall asleep on him. He puts the two of you in bed and you cuddled up to him. Bucky than came out the bathroom door and lays with you two.

Bucky: i don't know what he did but he will pay for it. I'm worried about her steve.

Steve: me too bucky... she seems so scared.

OKAY to everyone who read it till here

Do you want another story when this is one is over? If yes write me per dm your ideas and I'll tag you!!❤️
Love, Lena❤️