Part 4

The next morning Bucky wakes up and made breakfast for the two of you. You and Steve woke up a few times in the night and are pretty tired today. Bucky wondered were you two are because it's 10am and walked upstairs.

Bucky: Good morning *kisses steve*

Steve: mh?

Steve and you say „five more minutes" at the same time.

Bucky: what's up with the two of you? You guys are supposed to be the ones who are waking me up *smiles*

Steve: Me and y/n woke up a few times in the night because of the boy...

Y/n: i told you already that i knew him!

Steve: Y/n-

Y/n: you don't believe me do you?

Bucky and Steve know that you could have saw him because of your powers but don't want you to overwhelm you with it or bring you into this stuff so they lie to you.

Bucky: That was just a bad dream okay?

Y/n: IT WASN'T!

Steve: y/n! Don't raise your voice in front of your dads!

Bucky: y/n... come on... breakfast is ready.

Y/n: i'm not hungry

Bucky: i'm not gonna say it again. Get up. Now.

You get up and don't look at the two boys you went straight to the kitchen and sit down.

Steve: Do you really think lying to her is the best thing?

Bucky: to keep her safe? Yes. If pierce knew that she is with us he will haunt her. And do something to her. I don't let this happen.

Steve: yes... okay you are right.

Bucky and Steve comes downstairs and saw you with a knife in your hand because you want to cut your sandwich.

Bucky rushes over to you and took immediately the knife out of your hand. Steve just stand there and sighted.

Bucky: y/n! No! No knifes! They are dangerous! What were you thinking?

Y/n: i just wanted to cut my sandwich.

Steve: Bucky or me will do that. You don't do this on your own. Understand?

Y/n: yes... dad

Steve: good girl *kisses your head*

⚠️TIMESKIP⚠️

You are now 16 and you live with bucky and steve in the Apartment now for almost 10 years. You guys sometimes argue a lot but you can't stay mad at them. The only thing you hate more than everything is that when someone is lying to you. You went to school and you see peter a lot but never mentioned the dream because your dad said that it was just nothing.
You two are best friends and do literally everything together. You don't know that bucky and steve are avengers yet. You don't know it from Peter either.

You came home from school and look for bucky and steve in your apartment but you couldn't find them. There is a note at the kitchen table.

„We are at work"

Y/n: okay i'm home again alone.. well...

You call peter and ask him if he want to do something with you.

Y/n: hey peter!

Peter: Y/NNNNN!

Y/n: are you up for something? My dads aren't at home and it's boring as fuck.

Peter: We could go to the beach and swim?

Y/n: oh yeah! Sure! I'll be ready by 2pm

Peter: i'll pick you up then.

Y/n: bye love you!

Peter: love you too!

You two arrive at the beach and swim, talk and laugh all day till it's 11pm.

Y/n: oh shot look at the clock!

Peter: oh damn it's late. Come in i'll bring you home.

Y/n: i'm so dead when i arrive home.

Peter: me too. Well see the good in it. We will go down together. *smiles*

Y/n: yeah *smiles too*

Peter brings you home and as you walked in you saw steve and bucky. They looked at you angry. Very angry. You know you are in trouble.

Bucky: y/n rogers- barnes! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?

Y/n: out.

Steve: OUT!? YOU WERE OUT! DID YOU WATCH THE TIME YOUNG LADY!?

*you know when steve screams at you he is really mad*

Bucky: YOU ARE GROUNDED YOUNG LADY. GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!

Y/n: oh come on that's not fair!

Bucky: GIVE. ME. THE. PHONE. Y/N. I MEAN IT!

Steve: go to your room.

Y/n: what?

Steve: you heard me.

Bucky: No peter for a week.

Y/n: NO WHY

Steve: DON'T YOU DARE AND SCREAM AT US LIKE THAT!

Y/n: i'll see him if you want to or not.

Bucky: Иди в свою комнату сейчас же. я серьезно. (Go to your room now i mean it)

You looked at him confused.

Y/n: why can you speak russian?

Bucky: that's not your Business.

Y/n: what are you hiding?

Bucky: that's enough! Up! Now!

In this moment the phone of steve is going off and peter calls him. You saw it and picked it up faster than Steve.

Steve: give me the phone y/n.

Y/n: why do you have peters number?

Bucky: give us the god damn phone now.

You answer the call

Peter: uhm Dad said that we could use a little bit help from the captain and the winter soldier. Like uhm now!

Y/n: w-what!?

Peter: WAIT Y/N?

Steve looks at bucky and back to you.

Y/n: you are avengers? All the time? You- you said you would work in an office! BOTH OF YOU!
You- you lied to me*tears forms in your eyes*

Steve: y/n-

Y/n: go.. get out of here like right now.

Bucky: y/n-

Y/n: I said no!

Peter: y/n look your dads want to protect you-

Y/n: SHUT IT PETER I HATE YOU ALL! YOU LIED TO ME MY WHOLE LIFE! Do i have to know something else?

Bucky: no*lies* .. we are-

Y/n: don't try to apologize * you run to your room and lock the door. You break down crying. Your dads the ones who were always with you lied to you.

You mumble to yourself *FUCK *