Part 30

Bruce had to make a brain surgery and it takes him about 5 hours. Bruce cleans everything up and wait for you to wake up. That can take time. He decided to talk to the team in the meantime.

Bruce: i'm done guys...

Steve and Bucky immediately rush over to him.

Bucky: thank you so much Bruce... we wouldn't know what to do without you

Steve: C-can we see our princess?

Bruce: yes but just 2 people in her room every time.

Steve and Bucky ran to you and stop in front of her room.

Bucky: you ready?

Steve: whenever you are babe. *kiss him*

They both enter your room and sit on each side of your bed. The two of them are crying and holding your hands.

✨with the other avengers✨

Thor: h-how is she?

Bruce: stable... i hope it went well...

Nat: what do you mean you hope?

Bruce: there is a change that something went wrong... i mean it was a brain surgery...

Loki: what could have-

Bruce: we will find out how she is doing when she wake up...

Tony: yes until then we have to wait.

It's been a few days and you still haven't woken up. Steve and Bucky haven't left your side at all. They get worried even more. The avengers would look after them every day but they don't leave you. They stay all day and all night with you. Nat and Wanda came to see you.

Nat: okay you two.. times up.. we will look after her.

Bucky: i'm good here

Steve: so am I

Wanda: guys you stink and you guys had not a proper meal at all the last days. So get up and make yourselves healthy again.

Nat: she is right so go.. we will come straight to you if something happens okay?

Steve: okay... but you immediately come to us ok?

Bucky: immediately!!

Wanda: yes... and now byeee

Steve and Bucky went outside your room and go to clean themselves up. The team is surprised how they got them out. But they noticed that the two of them are clearly nervous.

✨with the girls and you✨

Nat: oh girl... i hope you wake up soon..

Wanda: yeah... your dads are going insane without you *smiles slightly*

Nat: everyone goes insane slowly... Thor doesn't take it well either... morgan asks when she could visit you... Peter.. peter doesn't show up... he is with his friends most of the time... well me and wanda... trying to hold everything together... trying to make them believe in something again... you know...

Wanda: you are the star here...

Nat: wait... Wanda.. could you go inside her head? And look for something?

Wanda: i guess so..

✨In your head✨

Everything around Wanda is black besides one door. She can't see anything else so she decided to go in there. Behind the door she saw you.

Wanda: y/n! Thanks god!

You don't turn around.

Y/n: wanda... hey..

Wanda: What are you doing?  You have to wake up..

Y/n: what am I doing? I'm watching memories...

Wanda sits down next to you and looks at the memories with you in silence.

Wandas thoughts: Wow.. all the memories are with her dads...

Wanda: You love them a lot don't you?

Y/n: They are my world wanda... i couldn't live without them... *tears up*

Wanda: You have to wake up hun...

Y/n: what if they hate me now? What if they don't want to see me anymore? What if i'm a disappointment to them? What if-

Wanda: y/n! Stop telling yourself that things! They love you to the moon and back! They are worried about you like everyone else! They haven't left your side since that happened.. Nat and me basically forced them to leave to eat and clean them up.

Y/n: t-they don't hate me?

Wanda: no.. of course not hun... but promise me that you will wake up. For your dads.. they couldn't live without you too...

Y/n: i- i...

Wanda pulls you in for a hug and all of sudden wanda disappeared

Y/n: Wanda!?

✨With Nat✨

Bucky and Steve came into the room again and looked at wanda.

Nat: what are you doing here?

Bucky: we came to see our daughter what is she doing?

Nat: she is in her mind...

Steve: why?

Nat: to see why she won't wake up...

Bucky: Tell her that she should leave her mind...

Nat: i can't..

Steve goes up to wanda and shakes her.

Nat: So you don't want to know why she won't wake up?

Bucky: she had a brain surgery Nat! You have no idea what she could damage right now!

Suddenly wanda comes out of your head

Wanda: y/n!

Steve: what the hell were you thinking?!

Wanda: let me explain-

Bucky: You could have done something bad in there!

Nat: hey! Shut up!

The three of them are looking at wanda now.

Wanda: I got in there and saw a door in the middle of nowhere.

Steve: a door?

Wanda: yeah.. i went through the door and saw her sitting on the floor... so i went over and sat with her.. she showed me her favorite memories... and they were all about you three...
She also said that she couldn't live without you.. and that she loves you more than anything...

Bucky and Steve sit down and get tears in their eyes.

She said that she is scared to wake up... scared that you maybe hate her now... or that is she is a disappointment to you... i told her that you love her more than anything... and then we hugged and now i'm here.

All of sudden you slightly move your hands.

Bucky and steve immediately rush over to you and take your hands...

Wanda: we will leave you alone and tell the others...

Nat and Wanda leave the room.

You slightly wake up.

Y/n: d-dads?

Steve: hey... baby..

Bucky: hey doll...

Y/n: i'm so sorry dad

Steve: hey... shh.. don't be sorry baby.

Bucky: and don't think that we are mad at you or something else.. okay? *kisses your head*