Part 26

Steve and Bucky sighted.

Bucky: please y/n... don't make it hard for yourself...

Y/n: please just let me go...

Steve: not until you eat.

In this moment peter comes into the kitchen.
You give him a death stare.

Bucky: hey! Missy don't look at him like that.

You sighted and looked down.

Peter: what's wrong?

Steve: not now pe-

Y/n: what's wrong? What's wrong!? You almost did it congratulations! You almost killed me *get tears in your eyes* because of your behavior to Thor in the lab! And now i can't do anything at all because my lovely dads won't let me talk to anyone anymore!

You stand up and want to go out but Peter grabs your arm. You are really mad at the moment and let him fly through the room with your powers.

Bucky: omg peter!

Steve: y/n go up to your room! Now!

Bucky and Steve help peter up and wondered what could be wrong with you.

Bucky: i'm gonna talk to her.

Steve: good luck baby.

Bucky: i will need it.

Bucky went upstairs to your room and noticed that it is locked.

Bucky: y/n open the door

Y/n: no go away!

Bucky: i'm not saying it again!

You sighted and turn the volume up from your music than you hold the door with your powers so that no one could come in.
You decided to run away so you climb oit your window and ran into the woods.
Meanwhile bucky got wanda.

Bucky: Wanda i need you to break this fucking door down. Now.

Wanda: why don't you do it by yourself?

Bucky: she hold it with her powers!

Wanda: that's strange

Wanda bursts the door down and can't find you anywhere.

Bucky: WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?

Wanda: uhm *points to the window*

Bucky: Oh no... no! No! FUCK!

Bucky ran down to the living room to find steve but instead of Steve he found thor.

Thor: you okay?

Bucky: No.

Thor: what's wrong?

Bucky: nothing-

Thor stands up and went over to him.

Thor: what is wrong is it y/n?

Bucky: she is gone! Okay?! And i have no idea where she is!

Thor looked shocked and went straight to the door.

Bucky: where are you going?

Thor: look... i know you don't want me to speak to her.. but i love her okay? And you can't do anything about it. I'll search for her..

Thor is almost out the door when he hears bucky say „thank you"

Bucky finally found Steve in the kitchen and explained everything.

Steve: she isn't that far away... she can't run.

Bucky: come on let's find her.

The both of them went out too and are searching for you.

Its in the evening now and they haven't found  you. You sat under a tree and watched the sunrise.

You heard foot steps behind you so you stand up again ready to run again but then someone grabs you.

Y/n: let me go!

Thor: hey hey calm down...

You looked behind you and saw Thor...

Y/n: Thor...

Thor: We are worried sick y/n! Why did you ran away?

Y/n: I don't want to be controlled... that just reminds me to the time in hydra...

Thor feels sorry for you and sat you down with him... he puts his arm around your waist and you lay your head on his shoulder.

Y/n: i'm so sorry for running away... *tears fall down your cheeks*

Thor: it's okay... hey... don't cry... *he wipes your tears away*

You look up at him and he looks down at you...
You don't think and just kiss him...
Thor pulls away.

Thor: is that really what you want?

Y/n: yes...

You and Thor are kissing again.

Thor: I think we should go home now... your parents are worried...

Y/n: what if they hate me now?

You don't noticed that Bucky and Steve stand behind you because Thor gave them the location.

Thor: why would they hate you?

Y/n: for everything... for hurting peter... for screaming... for not eating... for running away... for not telling them the truth...

Thor: what do you mean the truth?

Y/n: i don't know... it's just that.. uhm.... That i feel so stupid... for screaming and being angry with them sometimes or do something stupid... I don't mean it... i mean they gave me everything and i'm still a horrible daughter *cries now*

Bucky and Steve couldn't let you talk about yourself like that and they came out from there hiding spot. They sat in front of you and have tears in their eyes.

Y/n: d-dads?

Bucky and Steve hug you and don't let go.

Bucky whispers into your ear „don't you ever dare and say that your a horrible daughter again... because you aren't a horrible daughter.. we love you okay? Doesn't matter what"

Steve rubs your head and you guys stop hugging.

Bucky and Steve say 100 times „thank you" to thor for helping them and looking out for you.

You snuggle up to Thor and they didn't noticed that you fell asleep when they talked.

Bucky: look * points to you and Thor*

Steve: okay look thor... if you love her and mean it than i have nothing against it... but please don't hurt her.

Thor: i don't think about it...

Bucky takes a picture of you and Thor an than Steve picks you up and went home...