Part 15

It's the next day and you haven't slept at all. You tried to break out of your cell but everytime you got out they punished you with the thing fury had. They all have a little machine where they just have to press a button to make me listen. I know that now.

The avengers haven't heard of Fury in the past days and they are gettin angrier every hour you and Peter aren't at home.

Bucky: i will kill him!

Nat: no we aren't killing anyone!

Bucky: You don't have a child nat you don't know how it feels!

Nat: you are right but killing the only one who knows where they are isn't clever.

Steve: w-wait! Fury said where she is

All look at him

Steve: buck he said he was taking her into a prison because she gets a therapist there!

Bucky: tony can you search all prison around here?

Tony: yes!

Tony searches for over an hour and finally knows where you two are.

Tony: i found them!

Steve: Avengers suit up!

They all go in the jet and fly away to the prison.

Meanwhile with you⚠️

Fury comes to your cell and saw you barley breathing on the floor.

Fury: get on your feet!

You try to stand up but fail.

Fury was about to press the bottom

Peter: STOP FURY! What the hell is wrong with you!?

Fury: watch your language with me kid.

Fury: grab them.

There are coming a lot of soldiers for you and one for peter. They dragged you away pretty easy because you are to weak to fight. They separate you both.

Peter: where the hell are you taking her!?

Fury injected him with a serum that put him to sleep.

Peter: No... no! W-what did you do... *fall asleep*

They bring you to a room and handcuffs your hand to the chair.

Fury: leave me alone with her for a minute.

The soldiers left him alone with you.
Meanwhile the avengers arrive at the prison and go in. Tony saw Peter lying on the floor in a computer room with a lot of agents. He immediately runs over to him and help him up.
Wanda shows them a computer where you and Fury are on. They listen to everything you say.

Y/n: *weak* what do you want? Kill me? Then do it already! I don't deserve to be here anymore. I deserve to die and i know it. I remember everyone of them.. they begged me to let their kids live but i killed them too. So please do me a favor and kill me already.

Fury: y/n i don't want to kill you. I'm sorry for how i reacted... i really am. But the therapist is coming and then you can go okay? I think your dads are here anyway

Y/n: M-my dads are here? Can you tell them that i love them... forever.

Fury: You told them by yourself here are all over cameras.