Part 8

You couldn't sleep much in the night so you decided to stand up. It's 3am and you went into the training room. You go to punch a bag but you went deep into your thoughts and thought about the man who was talking to you.

Y/n: If this is true... i don't have a family... besides him... if this is true... they lied to me... if this is true... i will *punch the bag away into a wall and it makes a loud noise*

Y/n: damn

Steve and Bucky came downstairs because they heard something and they looked into the training room.

Bucky: y/n what the hell are you doing here?? You shouldn't be here! It's 3am

Y/n: couldn't sleep. *turns your back to them and started to punch another bag*

Steve comes up to you and hold your wrists.

Steve: y/n talk to us... what happened why are you like that?

Y/n: no reason.

Bucky: tell us. We are here for you

You stay silent.

Steve grabs your wrists tighter.

Y/n: OW! You are hurting me!

Steve looks at you and put his hand away.

Steve: s-sorry...

Y/n * stays silent again*

Bucky: okay thats it.

Bucky throws you over his shoulder and start walking to their room. When you arrive in their room he put you down. Steve is locking the door.

Y/n: what the hell?

Steve: tell us what happened? Who was your last phone call? In the park?

Y/n: no one important

Bucky: who was it?

Y/n: no one important

Steve: give me your phone

Y/n: no

Bucky: give us the god damn phone

Y/n: no

Steve sighted and looked at bucky.

Steve: okay baby sit down please...

Y/n: i don't-

Bucky: sit down

You sit down in between them but you aren't saying anything.

Bucky: look doll.. we are worried about you. We love you so incredibly much so please tell us the truth. A family doesn't lie to each other.

You get really mad at this comment and stand up facing them.

Y/n: okay... You want to know my problem? Fine! Who of you two is my father?

Bucky: w-what are you talking about?

Y/n: you heard me

Steve: we both are your dads sweetie

Y/n: No you aren't so who are my real parents? Huh?

Steve and Bucky stay silent all the time and look at you with disbelief in their eyes.

Y/n: *starts to tear up* WHO ARE THEY!?

Bucky: y/n-

Y/n: you two lied to me my WHOLE LIFE!

*when you started screaming everyone else heard you and comes along*

Y/n: you two took me from my father. YOU TWO DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT! I thought they were dead...

Steve: hunnie-

Y/n: No... i don't want to hear it Steve.

Steve looks at you with wide eyes because you haven't call him steve for years.

Steve: No... *gets tears in his eyes* I'm not steve i'm dad!

Bucky: y/n you need to calm down...

Y/n: don't tell me what to do Bucky. You are not my parents so you don't get to tell me what to do.

Bucky and steve are in shock and get tears in their eyes. They know it's their fault...
You turned around to face the others and you can see that they have a guilty look on their face.

Y/n: and you all knew it...

Nat: y/n-

Y/n: how long?

Thor: you have to understand-

Y/n: I ASKED YOU HOW LONG!?

All: a few month.

You looked at disbelief at them. Your „family" lied to you all the time. Looked you into your eyes and knew you aren't a part of that family.

Y/n: i have one last question.

Steve: w-what is it baby?

Y/n: first don't call me that ever again. Second is there a reason you took me?

Bucky looks you into your eyes and then away.
You decided to look into his head.

Buckys thoughts: yes your powers...

Y/n: well i know the answer already... damn fuck this family! i- i need to go.

You went outside and into the city.

Bucky and Steve try to run after you but they get stopped by tony.

Tony: don't make her more mad. I told you this will get bad.

All the avengers go to sleep but not Bucky and Steve. They two started to write you.

Family Chat on their phone⚠️

Bucky: y/n i know you will read this and it's in the middle of the night please come home and we will talk about this later. We love you so much and don't wanna lose you.

Steve: you are our daughter and we are so so sorry for lying too you all this years... we didn't told you about your family because they are dangerous.

You started to read it and get tears in your eyes. You don't want to go back there. Not now. You need a place to stay for the night. So you decided to call peter.

Peter: mh?

Y/n: can i come over?

Peter: sure... wait you know what time it is do you?

Y/n: yes i need a place to stay.

Peter: yes of course come over.

After that you throw your phone behind a tree because you know they will look at you where you going.

Y/n: when you get there you just look at peter and ask him if he knew that all.

Peter: what! No i didn't know that.

You go in and explain him all the details.

Peter: so you want to meet him at 8pm tonight?

Y/n: yes i want to meet my father... my real father.

Peter: okay do you think they will like that?

Y/n: they don't know that. And they will not know understand?

Peter: yes okay...