What Their Sleeping Habits Are

A/N: Apologies for the severe lack of chapters as of late. I first had to deal with a back injury that left me bed-ridden for a week. And second, I got sick (thanks, my-time-of-the-month) and had to celebrate my birthday (the 26th of July).
Then I got smacked with writers-block.
And now school is starting again. And as a grand-finale, school is starting in a week.

👽Mina Ashido👽

It depends on the night, really. Some nights, she will do her normal thing of curling up, tightly wrapping her arms around you, and not letting go for the rest of the night, and going to sleep peacefully. But for those other nights, she practically fights the blankets off the bed, and since she is such a deep-sleeper, will not realize when she falls off the bed until she's awaken by your witch-cackling.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Tsu is one of the best people to sleep in the same bed with. She wraps up next to you, placing her head on your chest and falling asleep. There's no drool, snoring, or teeth-grinding , which you are thankful for. Not that any of those make her any less lovable, but after having younger siblings, it's greatly appreciated.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

While Ochaco's sleeping habits are relatively tame, there are times where you have to sleep on the couch because she will try to fight you. Of course, it's very rare, as she mostly just drools and will hug the ever living hell out of you, and will refuse to let you go until she wakes up. Not to fret, though, as it is a playful fighting.

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

Something you love about Kyoka is her ability to hum random songs in her sleep. She will hum every possible genre, too. Country, pop, indie, alternative--anything. You've had to wake her up sometimes and ask if someone else in the apartment. It's fun to listen to when you can't sleep, though.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

Momo is a very regal sleeper. She remains perfectly still, doesn't make any noises, and never drools, but one habit she has developed (from you) is drinking too much water before bed. Of course, hydration is important, but she has to get up every few hours because of said hydration.

She blames you for all of the empty water-bottles that are in your shared bedroom.

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

It's somewhat rare for Itsuka to join you in bed, but when she does, you notice that she drools on the pillow that she likes to cuddle with. It's a very cute sight to see, especially when her long red hair is all over the place and is somehow managing to not get in her face. You have taken a few pictures of her cute-self sleeping. (Yes, she gave you consent to do.)

🔧Mei Hatsume 🔧

Despite defying the laws of basic bodily functions by drinking too many cups of coffee throughout her day, as soon as Mei's head hits the pillow, she's out cold. And since she is one of those people who will require someone to pour cold water on them to wake them up, it's become somewhat of a tradition to wake her up by jumping on the bed.

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Nejire doesn't have a whole ritual for falling asleep. Other than washing her face and brushing her teeth, and maybe drinking a cup of water, she sleeps in an eight-hour face-mask. On paper, that doesn't seem so bad, but it's not too fun when you wake up before her and fall out of bed because you forgot she put it on.