What Their Favorite Thing To Do With You Is

A/N: Check out my Momo Yaoyorozu x FEM! Reader if you're ever bored! Sorry if this chapter seems short, I just wanted to make up for the lack of updates last week. 

👽Mina Ashido👽

Cooking

Since you both are creative people, you both like to cook new dishes to prepare for future children, but as well whenever it's four in the morning and both of you can't sleep. Even though you have burned water twice, it's always a fun time.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Drawing

While Tsu may not be as talented, she loves to learn new techniques and tricks from you. Since you are still learning yourself, you and her will binge tutorials until you practically are masters. Until one of you spills a drink on the paper.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Cuddling

Despite Ochaco being a total badass, she is actually affectionate when it's needed. Not that she'd ever need a reason to cuddle with you, she loves to cheer you up by doing so. With your sleeping problems, she also loves to soothe you whenever insomnia strikes you.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

Singing

Whether you're good or not, singing with you is something that she always enjoys. Every Saturday, you two perform at a bar, making you both popular with the patrons. It's something she wishes that will last forever.

👠Momo Yoayorozu👠

Reading

Despite being a huge dork who enjoys anime, music, and crushes on thousands of fictional characters, Momo's favorite thing to do with you is read. Whether it's from separate books or reading over your shoulder, it's something she always enjoys. Hell, you were the one who got her into fanfiction. 

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

Sleeping

Since you both are overworked when it comes to work, you two tend to not see each other unless the brief kiss in the morning. So whenever you two are on break or at home for a week, you always sleep, usually with her head in your lap. It makes her feel closer to you.

🛠Mei Hatsume🛠

Spilling the tea

Since everywhere is a recipe for unnecessary drama and Mei being an extrovert, she always loves to catch you up on the drama. Even though you deny that you like drama, you always want to snap someone's neck by the end, which she finds amusing.

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

Cleaning

Despite you and Nejire doing nothing but working and sleeping, whenever you two have the opportunity, you two will usually be cleaning. She just likes to hear your voice whenever you two are occupied with chores, despite it just being awkward silence.

♠Saiko Intelli♠

Taking care of children

Even though you always joke that kids annoy the hell out of you, you always are protective of kids of all ages, despite where they come from. She also feels the same, making it a bonding experience for the both of you. 

🤣Ms Joke🤣

Making bad puns

Being official leaders of the 'Bad Puns Group', you two will crack up at any pun that any of you make. While some might be dark or idiotic, it always ends in a laugh or a wheeze. Even though that some Karens look at you two weird, you hope to raise your children the same way.

🤍Toru Hagakure🤍

Shopping

Even though you get tired after three hours or so, Toru loves to shop with you because of your great fashion style, while you wear hoodies and sweatpants. Any way, she loves hearing your opinion on certain outfits, with a dose of constructive criticism.

🐰Mirko 🐰

Save lives

It's obvious that you two are a badass couple, so it comes as no surprise that you two save thousands of lives. Though you do it daily, she never gets bored when you're around, mainly due to your sarcasm and bad puns.

❄Fuyumi Todoroki❄

Make ice sculptures

If you said anything about Fuyumi, it would be that she is creative. While you tend to lean towards painting and drawing, you like to set a day aside to spend practicing your ice sculpting, which Fuyumi really appreciates. 

👑Inko Midoriya👑

Watch comedies

It comes as no surprise that inko likes funny things, it's why she's with you. She enjoys watching comedies with you because you are usually more funny than the characters. Overall, she just loves when you make her laugh.

💋Mount Lady💋

Dance with you

Even though both of you are clumsy, you both love to dance every Saturday. With the music blasting in the distance, you can forget about your problems, and that's what she wants. She likes how it makes the both of you feel, especially when you're together.

A/N: I have not slept in the past 56 hours.