When Someone Flirts With You

👽Mina Ashido👽

You and your smiling girlfriend were looking at a fountain when a man tapped you on the shoulder. "Are you french? Because I Eiffel for you." You gave them a blank stare and you could feel Mina glaring. 

"Sorry, MY girlfriend is uncomfortable." With that, Mina grabbed your hand and led you somewhere else.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Tsu isn't one to get jealous often, but when she does, it doesn't show. Today was an example of that. You were talking with your green-haired girlfriend when you felt a tap on your shoulder. Yout turned and saw a guy staring at you. "I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together." He said. Tsu softly glared while you laughed at his stupidity.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

You and Ochaco were walking around an area when a tap on your shoulder caught your attention. You turned and saw a man around your age looking at you. "Are you a bank loan? Because you got my interest." The man said. You started laughing while Ochaco spoke. 

"Listen here buddy, go get a girl somewhere else!" The man slowly backed away.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

Jirou and you were hanging out in the shop when a man walked in. He looked to be around your age and you didn't think anything about it, that is until he approached you. "Do you like Star Wars? Cause you're the Yoda one for me." You just raised your brow while Jirou just approached him. 

"Sorry, the store is closed." She said while glaring daggers into his head.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

You and Momo were chilling at a random food stand when a man around your age approached you. Not thinking much of it, you continued to eat the sushi that was in your hands. Unaware to you, Momo was full-on glaring at him. "Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?" The man questioned. 

"For you to leave." Momo said harshly. You held in your laughter as you kissed Momo.

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

Kendo and you were getting drinks at a vending machine when a man approached you. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked. You simply glared at him while Kendo spoke with a harsh tone. 

"No, she scraped her knee when she crawled out of hell. Since she is MY girlfriend, I suggest you leave." Kendo enlarged her hand and the man ran away.

🛠Mei Hatsume🛠

Someone was supposed to be picking up an adjustment for their suit. Mei was sitting on the counter while you were reading when the door opened. There was a man around your age and he seemed to be interested in something other than the suit. "I must be in a museum because you are a work of art." The man said. You simply rolled your eyes while Mei just simply pushed him out.

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

You were getting drinks for you and Nejire when a man approached you. The two of you were alone and he kept advancing, even when you had rejected him. When you were about to give him the nutcracker, a hand landed on his shoulder and a familiar voice spoke. "I would appreciate it if you would leave my girlfriend alone." Nejire said. You could see the pure hatred in her eyes. The man walked away and Nejire hugged you.

♠Saiko Intelli♠

You and Saiko were hanging out in her office and discussing memes when a guy at UA walked in. Since you had never talked to him, you didn't speak to him. He turned to you and Saiko raised an eyebrow. "Want to grab some coffee? I thought you look really cute." He said. You looked at Saiko and she looked like she was about to kill him. 

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend." You responded. He walked away and Saiko kissed you.

🤣Ms. Joke🤣

It was a fan meetup and you were greeting people left, right, diagonal, sideways, basically anything. After that was over, you and Emi were walking to her place when a fan from earlier tapped your shoulder. Ready to take one last selfie, you posed. "Are you a model?" He questioned. He was around your age so you were creeped out. Ms. Joke glared at him, grabbed your hand, and walked away. You got to hear a rant about him later. 

🤍Toru Hagakure🤍

You and Toru were cuddling on the couch when the local perverted grape walked by. "Y/n, you got some assets." Mineta said creepily. You glared and threw a pillow at him while Toru yelled at him. 

"Leave before I give you a reason too!" Toru exclaimed. You laughed and kissed Toru lightly. 

"Thanks for that. Why is he in class 1-A anyway?" You asked. Toru shrugged her shoulders.

🐰Mirko🐰

You and Mirko were hanging out at your apartment went the doorbell had rung. Since you had ordered sushi, you got up from your spot next to Mirko and opened the door. The lad had a flirty smirk on his face. You were uncomfortable so you quickly took out your wallet, but he stopped you. "Let me take you out to coffee." He said. Mirko walks over and kissed you, making the man walk away.

❄Fuyumi Todoroki❄

Fuyumi's cousin was visiting and you two were discussing your favorite things. While you were discussing your favorite show, he seemed to get a look in his eye. "You know, we could watch it together." He said. 

"Sweet! Let me invite Fuyumi!" You responded. He chuckled. 

"Nope, we should watch it, just the two of us." He said. Fuyumi suddenly appeared. 

"Look at the time, you need to leave." Fuyumi said before kicking him out. You kissed Fuyumi after that.

A/N: I lost my mouse for a good hour. I don't even know-how. I hope you enjoyed this!