FOR YOUR SAFETY AND WELL BEING

Friends! We have something important and honestly terrifying to share with you. While you may not care, please either spread this message or tag your friends.

Back in 2019, there was a trend called the Blue Whale Challenge. People were direct messaging others and toying with them, making them harm themselves until they ended their own lives.

It breaks each of our hearts to see that this is slowly becoming a reality once more. 

I was tagged by my friend @Dreary-boii and I decided to check it out. When I looked, I was terrified of what I saw. There is a screenshot below:

 There is a screenshot below:

The first image says: The Blue Whale Challenge is back after two years

The first image says: The Blue Whale Challenge is back after two years. Someone names Jonathan Galindo is going around DM-ing people about a 'game'. He will say to harm themselves for some challenges and the last challenge he will tell them to commit suicide, and if you don't he will threaten to harm your family and stuff. If you have social media, I suggest turning it off.

DO NOT RESPOND TO HIS MAN. HE IS DANGEROUS AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP. IF HE DOES END UP CONTACTING YOU, IGNORE IT AT ALL COSTS. DON'T EVEN LOOK AT IT. WARN YOUR FRIENDS IN ANYWAY, AND TAG THEM SO THEY ARE WARNED.