When You Two Confess

👽Mina Ashido 👽

Today was the day you were going to confess to Mina. Little did you know she planned to do the same. She approached you after school as you were walking to the dorms. "Hey Y/n, can we talk?" She asked you. You blushed as you thought this was the perfect opportunity to confess your feelings. 

"Of course. I need to tell you something anyway." You respond. Mina nodded and you two sat on a bench under some cherry blossoms.

 "Do you want to go first?" You asked Mina. 

"No, I want to hear what you have to say first!" Mina responded with her usual happy tone. Taking a deep breath, you looked at Mina while blushing. 

"Mina, over the months that I have known you I have realized that I have fallen in love with you. Your personality can make anybody happy and your kindness is what I admire. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" You finished your confession with your face red as a tomato while Mina looked at you shocked. 

"I love you too, Y/n! I was planning to confess. Of course I'd be your girlfriend!" Mina exclaimed. You hugged each other and she kissed your cheek. 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

You were sitting at your desk once again exhausted from last night's babysitting. Tsuyu noticed your tired demeanor and decided to cheer you up with a piece of chocolate. She walked past your desk with the chocolate along with a note, proclaiming her undying affection for you. Fortunately, she had signed her name at the bottom so you knew who had wrote it.

Hearing you opening the letter, she could hear her heartbeat in her ears. Unaware that you were smiling from the sweet confession, she was startled when you gave her a note saying that you felt the same and also asking her to be your girlfriend. "Do you accept?" You asked Asui. She went red in the face. 

"Of course I do!" She responded. You smiled at each other but unfortunately class had started, causing you to talk later. 

💕Ochako Uraraka 💕

Ochako was talking to Deku about her feelings about confessing to you, since he was dating Todoroki, he had experience in the dating world. "I would just tell her, if you can't leave her a letter." Deku suggested. Ochako considered it and agreed. 

"Thanks Deku!" She quickly ran off since it was lunch period to find you sitting at the fountain. Uraraka gazed at your beauty until you noticed the brunette. You called her over. "Hey Ochako! Why don't you come over here?" Ochako blushed and nodded. Sitting down, she took a deep breath before she spoke again. 

"Y/n, can I tell you something? I don't want this to ruin our friendship." She said. You turned towards her with a supportive smile. 

"Of course. I don't think our friendship will end soon." You responded. 

"I like you more than friends, Y/n. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" She confessed. You turned red in the face, you have had feelings for Ochako ever since you met her. 

"I'd love to. To be honest I have had loved you ever since I have met you. I just assumed you were straight." You also confessed. You both smiled at each other lovingly. 

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

You soon returned from your week long trip and entered the music shop where you met Jirou. You had been preparing to confess to her, but your nerves convinced you otherwise. But today you had a spike of confidence, you took the opportunity to confess to Jirou about your feelings. Unaware to your knowledge, Jirou had planned the same thing. While being friends with Jirou, you had gained full access to the whole shop, so you headed out to the back of the shop to see Jirou looking at some microphones. "Hey Jirou, I need to tell you something." You said while leaning against the door frame.