When They Want Your Attention

A/N: I'm going to say it again, but I'm sorry for not posting. My physical health has been S C R E W E D, my grades are plummeting faster than my sanity, and my bones have been aching to no end. Not to mention there's a lot going on in both school and home life. For school, grades and friends and all that. For home, worrying about my great grandmother's health, as she's getting older. I have faith in her, though, as she beat cancer. 

I shouldn't be going on a tangent lol.

Anyway, I'm sorry, and I promise to try harder! <3

Also, I have almost two chapters done for the Partners in Crime Sequel (it's going to be titled 'Despite It All'.)The book will be released June 1st in honor of the upcoming pride month! I'm ALSO working on some one-shots for AOT, and maybe a scenarios book! Not sure when those are going to be released (or ever) but I have good faith.

👽Mina Ashido👽

There is nothing Mina hates more than you not giving attention to her. She wasn't one to be clingy, either. But there were times where she required extra attention from her favorite person. So as you worked on your paperwork, made a few calls, and did whatever people with ✨responsibilities✨do, Mina thought of a genius idea. With your final call being done and almost everything you needed to do also done, you plopped down next to your favorite alien on the living room couch. 

You were about to say something when all of a sudden, Mina tightly embraced you and buried her face into the crook of your neck, to which you responded with a sigh. 

"I'm sorry I've been ignoring you." You said, starting to run your fingers through her hair. You kissed her temple and smiled down at her, to which she responded with that smile you fell in love with. 

"Don't worry about it, I know it wasn't intentional. I was just worried you were over-working yourself." 

Once again kissing her forehead, you two remained like that for the rest of the evening.

 💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Tsu wasn't the type of girlfriend that demanded attention at all times of the day. She understood that life sometimes got in the way, and you two would support each-other regardless. However, work had been tough lately. There had been a few people there who had been teasing her relentlessly, which caused her to feel more vulnerable than usual. So, as you worked in the kitchen, preparing lunch, she put her hair in a bun with her favorite bow and got changed into her favorite lounge wear, walking to you and tugging at your sleeve. 

You hummed in surprise, but gave her a smile once you saw her in her adorable outfit, "Is there something you need, Tsu?"

She didn't reply, but instead looked down and gestured for a hug. This immediately made you set down whatever cooking utensil you were using and scooping her into an embrace. 

A few seconds passed before you decided to ask what the matter was, and that's when she started to explain everything. So, as you promised to 'chat' with them, you picked her up and took the two of you to the couch, then wrapped your arms around her, easily making her feel better.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

With the both of you being extremely busy with work, you haven't had a day to spend together for a while, and Ochaco wanted to change that. However, with you saying, "Give me a minute," or, "Sorry, can't tonight, my boss wants some reports in," she began to have doubts. So, with a plate of your favorite cookies and her favorite tea, she walked into the dining room to find you, hunched over your laptop. 

"Y/n, want to hang out tonight?"

You gave her a smile and closed your laptop, then gave your full attention to her and her alone. "Sure!"