When They Try To Wake You Up

A/N: I feel like I've apologized a lot for this, but I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I am trying my best, so please be patient as I attempt to sort out some stuff. You must be really annoyed and trust me, I am too. Thanks for sticking by me <3

Also, if you ever wake me up, you will be killed within an instant.

Prompt: After your agency had assigned you a few early shifts, you set a few alarms and went to bed. But that awakes your girlfriend, who just wakes you up herself.

👽Mina Ashido👽

Since your agency assigned you an early shift, you set a few alarms for roughly five in the morning. However, you often slept through your alarms, which made Mina confused when your alarm kept going off. With her light pink hair in a mess, she groggily sat up and turned off the alarm, laying back down and softly shaking your shoulder. "Y/n, get up. You have work." She grumbled. You groaned in response and buried yourself in the blankets, making her giggle.

You ended up going to work, but with the help of a few kisses.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

As the sound of the obnoxious alarms went off, you groggily reached over and knocked your phone off the charger, making you sigh and face plant into your pillow, prepared to re-enter the land of dreams. But your girlfriend had predicted this. Tsu cautiously waited for you to fall back asleep for setting her attack in motion. With a battle cry, she threw herself onto the bed, making you look up with an affectionate yet tired smile. "You thought that would work, didn't you?" You teased. She stuck out her tongue and cuddled up next to you.

But that was before you realized you had ✨responsibilities.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

As the brunette you simped for realized that you still hadn't gotten up yet, she stepped into your shared bedroom to see you sleeping peacefully, not aware of her upcoming attack. First, she kissed all of your face before concluding on your lips. Then, when you were finally coming back to reality, she used her quirk to throw a pillow in your face, causing you to accidentally activate your quirk, which made the pillow to go flying and hit her back. "Are you okay?!" You questioned, rushing out of the bed and kneeling in front of her.

She chuckled and kissed your cheek, answering your question. "Only if you make me waffles." You laughed and helped her up, soon making her the waffles and leaving for work with her.

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

With your nightstand a mess, your hair a mess, and your alarms blasting through the entire apartment, you would think you would rush out the door in order to arrive on time to work. But nope, here you were, laying on the couch while sleeping to your heart's content. Once she saw the sight, Kyoka sighed and set down her coffee, strolling over to where you mumbled random dinosaur facts. "Hey goregous, get up!" She yelled, shaking you harshly. You groaned and flailed your arms around, not hitting her directly. Finally, she sighed and pulled the covers off of you, making you fall to the living room ground in surprise.

At least you got to work on time.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

Since the raven haired female had noticed that you haven't woken up yet, she headed into the bedroom, expecting to see you asleep. But to her surprise, you were sitting on the bed with your laptop open, eating a bag of chips. You looked at her, and she looked at you, then she chuckled. "Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?" She asked. You gave her a questioning look.

"Where am I supposed to go, exactly? I am perfectly content with staying here and re-watching Ouran High School Host Club." You replied, fixating your attention back onto the screen. She sighed and pulled her phone out of her pocket, opening it and reading the time out loud.