🐰Mirko Catchup🐰

A/N: I'm so gay for Mirko it's not even funny. 

How You Met

You stood in front of the Rabbit Hero with a nervous yet somewhat confident smile. Since you had grown in popularity as well as achieved the role of the ninth hero out of Japan, you had the opportunity to meet your favorite hero, Mirko. The two of you stood awkwardly as you didn't know what to say, that is until Mirko spoke. "Want to grab some coffee? I got nothing better to do, besides, you seem interesting." Mirko said. You blushed slightly and nodded, leaving Mirko to give you a flirty smirk. 

When She Realized She Loved You

She fell in love with you at first sight. The way your hair frames your face and the way your beautiful E/c eyes shined with enthusiasm. It was when you two were once again hanging out at an amusement park when some villains attacked the civilians. Once you laid eyes on a little girl who was about to be hit by a blast, you rushed towards the little girl and moved her out of the way. Once the villains had been arrested, Mirko fell even harder for you.

When You Two Confessed

You watched the television as Mirko was now accepting an award for saving an entire school. As you were smiling at your friend's success, she said something that left you SHOOK. "Y/n L/n, also known as The Sense Hero, if you're listening to this, I love you!" She exclaimed. On live television. You blushed and ran towards the center where she was currently. Once you had arrived, you hugged her and confessed your love to her as well.

When They Shop For Swimsuits With you

You stood and looked at the swimsuit in your hands with a slightly confused expression

You stood and looked at the swimsuit in your hands with a slightly confused expression. "So, why do you want me to wear this?" You questioned your white-haired girlfriend. She smirked. 

"Try it on. You would look great in it." Mirko responded. The only reason you were shopping for swimsuits in the first place was because of a pool party that someone was throwing. You just wanted to stay home and just chill with Mirko.

After you had gotten changed into the swimsuit, you looked in the mirror and sighed. When you walked out of the dressing room, you could swear you saw a tiny bit of blush on Mirkos' cheeks.

Babysitting Your Girlfriend

Ever since Mirko had gotten hit with that age-reversing quirk, she has been clinging to you even more. Not that you could complain, you enjoyed the extra attention. She was currently clinging to your leg while you were making curry. "Mirko, why don't you go play while I finish making curry?" You questioned. 

"No! I need to protect you from bad people!" Mirko exclaimed. You smiled and fangirled a little. "Alright then. I'm not complaining." 

When You Wear Their Hoodie

You looked at the violet hoodie with a mischievous smirk. Pulling it off of the hanger, you pulled it over your torso and was immediately embraced by a mysterious figure from behind. "You look good in my hoodie." The familiar voice of Mirko complimented. You turned red and looked down. 

"Sorry." You mumbled. She placed her chin on your shoulder. 

"Don't be, you look great."

Songs

WATTPAD HATES ME TODAY. Anyway, I would have added the actual video, but Wattpad is being difficult. It was 'Bad At Love' by Halsey. It's a good song. 

Favorite Outfit

A/N: Sorry if you don't like it

When They Have A Nightmare

Her P.O.V

I know it was just a nightmare, but it felt so real. That's what ended up in me sprinting to Y/n's place. Once I arrived, my nerves were coursing through my veins. The door opened to reveal Y/n in an oversized shirt with pajama pants. "Well don't you look like a princess?" I questioned in an attempt to hide my nerves, but she saw through it. 

"Mirko, what's wrong?" Y/n questioned. I looked down. 

"I had a nightmare...." I mumbled. She grabbed my hand and took me to her bed. 

"Woah, at least take me to dinner first." I teased. Y/n turned a bright red.

"Get your head out the gutter." 

Favorite Thing About You

Personality: Your courage.

Remember how I mentioned that you saved that little girl? The fact that you didn't even hesitate is her favorite thing about you. It doesn't even have to be when you're on shift, you're always protecting others. 

Physical: Your legs.

She doesn't even know why, she just likes them.

What Her Family Thinks Of You

You only see her parents around once every six months and those trips go surprisingly well. Her parents always compliment you, which ends up in you blushing because you're socially awkward.

A/N: Don't worry, I am too.

Her mother ADORES you. She always asks questions about you and gives you information on embarrassing memories of Mirko, which you use as blackmail sometimes, but in a loving way. Her dad likes you a little less but would be glad to accept you into the family. 

What Her Sexual Orientation Is

Bisexual but leaning towards females

I first thought lesbian but when I thought about it a bit more, I decided bisexual but leaning towards females. I think it's because of the way she interacts with people. I'm going to be honest, I haven't even seen season four yet but she already gives me those vibes. 

A/N: Remember how in the last chapter I mentioned how I would be taking a break for four days, WELL I LIED. Kind of. I decided on two days. I'm working on another fanfiction at the moment so that's why this chapter might seem a little bland. I have PLENTY of scenarios prepared. Also, thank you so much for 1k reads!❤