🤍Toru Hagakure Catchup🤍

How You Met

You were never one to socialize often so you decided to sit in the back of the classroom. You wouldn't consider yourself drawn to most people, only forming a connection with people you seen fit. As you pulled out your headphones, you couldn't help but notice a floating uniform. You must've been staring because they figure approached you. "Hi, I noticed you staring at me. Is there anything I can help you with?" The figure questioned. 

"No, I'm sorry for staring. I was just fascinated with your quirk." You responded. She seemed t be interested. 

"Thank you. I'm Toru Hagakure! My quirk makes me invisible by default." She said nervously. 

"That's really cool. I'm Y/n L/n. My quirk is Sense Heighten." That was the start of a great relationship.

When She Realized She Loved You

You and Toru were out shopping when one of your old friends, Aileen went up and hugged you. "Y/n, it's so good to see you!" She exclaimed. 

"Yep! So how are you doing?" Aileen questioned. You continued talking with Aileen for a couple of minutes before she needed to go. When you turned back to Toru, you could tell she was irritated by the vibe she was giving off. "Sorry about that Toru. Let's continue shopping, shall we?" You offered. "Yep." Toru simply responded. "Are you okay?" You asked. 

"Yeah! Sorry about that!" Toru said back to her usual tone. 

"Great!" With that you grabbed her hand and continued shopping. Unaware to your knowledge, Toru had just realized she had fallen in love with you.

When You Two Confess

You were packing your bag and was about to go home but was interrupted by your crush's voice. Turning around, you saw Toru holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers. "Y/n, I like you and I would be honored if you gave me a chance!" Toru exclaimed. You turned a dark shade of red and hugged Toru. 

"I'd be honored to be your girlfriend. I was so worried that you liked Ojirou!" You responded. You separated and accepted the bouquet with a big smile on your face. 

When They Shop For Swimsuits With You

Toru had found out you needed a swimsuit for the upcoming trip so she had dragged you to the mall. You didn't really mind, it was just you got bored rather quickly. You continued walking around the mall in search for the perfect swimsuit when Toru jumped up in excitement. "Ooh! I think I found the perfect one!" Your girlfriend exclaimed with an excited tone. You smiled and led Toru into the store. When you walked into the store, you saw many swimsuits that were to your liking. You and Toru looked around for about twenty minutes until you reached the back of the store where you found this really pretty. Once you had tried it on, you decided to purchase it, leaving with a very red Toru.

 Once you had tried it on, you decided to purchase it, leaving with a very red Toru

Babysitting Your Girlfriend

Almost losing your now child girlfriend most of the day made the day fly by. However you noticed yourself slowly succumb to the hands of exhaustion. You and Toru were now watching a movie on the television when she snuggled into you. Assuming she was also about to fall asleep, you turned the volume down on the television but left it on just in case she needed a night light. You slowly got up to do your regular routine. As you were washing your face, you heard small whimpers coming from the room you were previously in. When you walked out, you could see Toru hugging the blanket to her form as tight as possible. When you looked what she was looking at, you could see a horror movie was playing on the screen. "Sorry Toru!" You said. 

"It's okay! It's just terrifying." Toru responded. Although you couldn't see her form, you could tell she was petrified. You turned off the television and cuddled next to Toru. 

"Hey it's okay, I'm here." With that you both eventually fell asleep.

Songs

Song: Shy

When You Wear Their Hoodie

Unaware to your girlfriend's knowledge, you had stolen her hoodie to wear since Bakugo had blown yours up as a prank. You enjoyed wearing the light orange hoodie around, as it made you feel like you were Toru throughout the day. As you were opening your locker, it closed without any warning. You then saw Toru, standing there with an obvious flustered expression. You didn't even need to see her to know that she was incredibly flustered. "Mad that I stole your hoodie?" You questioned teasingly. 

"Shut up! You look cute! That's all!" She grabbed you by the hand and took you to lunch.

Favorite Outfit

A/N : I'm really starting to hate myself for not adding her earlier