What Her Family Thinks Of You

👽Mina Ashido👽

You wouldn't adore Y/n? They adore you because you care for Mina so much. They express this greatly with hugs every time you go over to their home and often get swept up in conversation about the latest things going on. Her mother often gives you cooking lessons and her father always gives you small amounts of money for helping around the house, although you do it just to be polite.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Her parents love you. You are very respectful and overall you just look cute with Asui. You always bring some type of food as an offering and always look after Asui's siblings. I think they've already started planning your wedding. Since you and Asui are always at her house, they have gotten to know you quite well. 

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

They really appreciate that you're in Ochaco's life. You always buy them gifts as a way of thanks for taking care of her and they love having you over. They think you're really respectful and you obviously love Ochaco. They always tease Ochaco with you laughing on the sidelines. You are always ready to care for her family and they would say its their favorite trait.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

Once again, they adore you. They get you small gifts and always invite you over for dinner. You're considered part of the family at this point. You really appreciate it because Jirou always blushes when this happens. You are perfect to them and they hope to help plan your wedding with Jirou.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

Her parents were really hesitant about talking to you at first, but eventually started to like you when you constantly showed your loyalty. While getting to know you, they learned that you're very intelligent, which is a huge plus. If you were to propose to Momo, they would allow you to marry her as long as they were invited.

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

Her parents think you're okay. They don't hate you and always greet you with a smile, but they think you're average. They occasionally give you a hug and they would accept you and Kendo's marriage if you did get married. Overall, they think you're okay.

🛠Mei Hatsume🛠

Her parents are incredibly supportive of your relationship. They always buy you and Mei stuff that resonates with the LGBTQAP+ community and you really like them about that. In return, you never break Mei's heart and keep her safe. THAT is what they love about you and they would welcome you into their family with open arms.

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

They really like you. You always talk to them about school and what you want to be in the future. Since your quirk is so unique, they are always asking questions which you are always happy to answer. Her father likes you the most, you enjoy physical activities and are very supportive of Nejire. In short, they have alot of pictures of you and Nejire.

♠Saiko Intelli ♠

Her parents tolerate you. Sure your intelligence is up to their standards but your quirk isn't flashy enough. Saiko always tries to move around them whenever she can. You really don't care what they think of your relationship with Saiko, as long as Saiko is happy, you're happy. That would be the only thing that they like about you.

A/N : I'm sure you're great!

🤣Ms Joke🤣

Since you two are pro heroes, you don't tend to see her parents often but when you do, it's pretty awesome. They always make you laugh with the stories they tell and they find you quite funny as well. Unfortunately for Emi, they tend to tell embarrassing stories which result in Emi dragging you away. Overall, they hope you two get married.

🤍Toru Hagakure🤍

THEY ADORE YOU. Why wouldn't they? You're mature, respectful, kind, and beautiful. You always bring gifts and kiss Toru on the cheek when they ask for a picture of you two. Also, telling embarrassing stories is their favorite past time. They love to hear you talk about your interests and opinions, also her mom gives you cooking lessons. 

A/N : Hope you enjoyed! I plan to update more often as soon as I update my other books!