Babysitting Your Girlfriend

Prompt: You and your girlfriend were chasing after a villain when she gets hit with a quirk. Stopping to help her instead of chasing the villain, you attempted to find her when she was suddenly a child version of herself. That now led you to where you are, babysitting your girlfriend. This only lasts a couple of hours, so next chapter she'll be back to normal.

👽Mina Ashido👽

"What am I going to do with you?" You questioned the child Mina that was coloring on a piece of paper. That villain has an unique quirk that's for sure. It was around seven in the evening and Mina was roughed up from the fight with the villain. Sitting on the couch thinking about what you were going to about the current problem, Mina walked up to you with the drawing in her small hands. 

"Can you look at it?" She asked you. You gave her a smile. 

"Of course." You picked up the drawing and saw two girls getting married. You once smiled once more but with fondness. 

"And who is this supposed to be? Your girlfriend?" You teased.

 "It's you and me, silly! I'm gonna marry you when I get older!" The child Mina exclaimed. You smiled widely and kissed her forehead. 

"I'd be honored." 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

You looked down at the green haired girl that resembled your girlfriend, unfortunately that WAS your girlfriend. Asui seemed to have endless amounts of energy, which left you exhausted from playing with her all day. Not to mention chasing that villain. When Aizawa found out he told you to 'babysit' and she would be back to normal the next day. How does he know? You were about to go to sleep when you forgot one important factor. 

She needed food, attention, and clothes. Sighing in disappointment, you got up and walked to the adorable Froppy. Her tongue was sticking out which made her somehow even more cute. Currently she was playing with an All Might figurine that you had stolen from Midoriya. You walked to your closet and picked a green shirt and approached the child version of your girlfriend, who was still in her over sized hero costume. "Hey Asui. You need to get this on!" You told her. 

"Okay!" With that she obliged to getting ready, only after a large chase around the dorms. Lets just say that you were both exhausted and Midoriya was annoyed.

💕Ochako Uraraka💕

You stared at your now child girlfriend, and she was ADORABLE. Her little pinks cheeks looked so squishable, but you refrained from being a grandma. Instead, you grabbed your girlfriend and ran her a bath. She had alot of dirt on her face. Of course, you wouldn't be joining her for the bath. Walking out of the bathroom that was connected to your dorm, you saw Ochako staring at a picture of you two kissing. "You're my girlfriend?!" She questioned while looking shocked. You held a smug expression while leaning against the wall.

 "Got a problem with it?" You questioned. Ochako furiously shook her head.

 "No! It's just you're so pretty and I'm not rich, so why would you be with me?" That question broke your heart. You didn't care for status of any sort. You smiled widely and picked up Ochako. 

"Well, I can give a million reasons!" You responded. Looking curious, you led Ochako to the bathroom. "You're kind, beautiful, generous, intelligent, and my partner in crime." You said to the young girl. You crouched down so you would meet her large brown ones. "And no matter how rich or poor you are, I will support and love you every step of the way." With that you kissed her cheek and left Ochako to take a bath. You meant every word of what you said.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

The young girl that used to be your girlfriend had headphones in while listening to some music, while you on the other hand were sitting on the bed eating vanilla ice cream trying not to panic while having a blanket over you. You were born an only child so you didn't have to babysit. You had other skills like music talent or writing, but not with child care. Even though you liked kids, you refused to watch them. Before getting drowned in your thoughts, you felt a tug at the end of your blanket.