Chapter 1: The beginning♥️

"Okay, see you tomorrow, Eunjae hyung."

Jimin bid farewell to Eunjae and left the cafe. Jimin, a college student, worked part-time as a barista at "Love Maze" cafe, having moved out of his family home to support himself financially during college.

The streets were chilly at night as winter approached. Despite the short distance between the cafe and his apartment, Jimin opted to walk, adjusting his scarf to shield himself from the cold. However, that night, Jimin felt an unusual sense of unease, as if someone were following him, causing him to feel anxious and scared.

Though he heard footsteps behind him and a thud that startled him, Jimin found no one when he turned around. Sprinting to his apartment, he locked the door, trying to calm himself. Jimin dismissed the strange occurrences as his imagination, despite recent reports of vampire-like creatures in the news, finding it hard to believe such myths.

The next day, Jimin tried to shake off the events of the previous night as he headed to college. Later, at work, Eunjae asked him to close the cafe early, as his parents were visiting. Jimin agreed and prepared to leave for the night.

As he passed the area from the previous night, Jimin encountered a man dressed in black who claimed to have saved him.

"Are you just ignoring me after I rescued you last night? You didn't even say thank you," the man remarked, catching Jimin off guard. "Rescued me?" Jimin wondered silently. "I'm sorry, but when did you rescue me?" Jimin asked, startled to find the man standing before him without noticing his approach.

"Listen, when someone saves your life, you should express gratitude properly instead of underestimating the effort they put in," the man said with a grin.

Feeling a surge of anger, Jimin responded, "Alright, if you did save me, how would you like me to thank you? Because it seems like 'thank you' isn't enough for you." Jimin turned towards the man, only to be taken aback by his appearance. "You seem to understand me quite well, kid. I like that about you. So maybe you could thank me by giving me some of your blood?" the man suggested with a grin.

"MY WHAT?" Jimin exclaimed, shocked by the suggestion.

Hellloooo lovelies I'm back with another story ❤️Hope you guys love this chapter 1💜 I'm sorry for my grammar and see you on the next chapter🌸

P/s: Stream PTD