Chapter 2: You♥️

"My what?" Jimin exclaimed, taken aback by Jungkook's request.

"You heard me. I want your blood," Jungkook stated, his smile filled with cynicism, causing Jimin to want to scream upon realizing he was dealing with a vampire. However, Jimin stiffened, unable to find his words.

"Don't be scared, baby boy. I'm not going to kill you; I just want your blood in exchange for saving you yesterday," Jungkook reassured, bringing his face closer to Jimin's. Trembling, Jimin asked, "If I give you my blood, will you promise not to kill me?"

Jungkook, sensing Jimin's fear, pulled him into an embrace, promising softly, "I promise, baby." Despite feeling terrified, Jimin realized that the news of vampires wasn't just a fairy tale.

"If I agree, will you drink my blood here and now?" Jimin asked, his voice trembling. Suddenly, Jungkook's hand found its way to Jimin's waist, causing Jimin to instinctively cling to him.

"Of course not, baby. I'm not that stupid; I don't want people to see me," Jungkook whispered reassuringly. Following Jungkook's instructions, Jimin closed his eyes and held onto him tightly.

As Jimin drifted off to sleep, he felt a strong gust of wind before realizing he was in Jungkook's arms, who had carried him to his lair. Upon awakening, Jimin was startled to find himself in the vampire's abode.

"Why did you fall asleep while being carried by a vampire? Aren't you afraid I would drink your blood?" Jungkook teased, sipping wine.

"Did you drink my blood yet?" Jimin inquired, still seated on the bed.

"No, if I did while you were asleep, you would die," Jungkook explained, meeting Jimin's gaze.

"Then do it now," Jimin insisted, prompting Jungkook's laughter. "What so funny? I have test to attend tomorrow and i didn't make it my mom will kill me" As Jimin expressed his urgency due to an impending college exam, Jungkook found amusement in his priorities.

"I've never met a human with an attitude like yours, nor have I met someone as beautiful and mesmerizing as you," Jungkook remarked, causing Jimin to tense.

Hello here's the update🌼
I'm sorry for my grammar and see you in the next chapter💕
Thank you so much for supporting my stories 🐰