Chapter 19: Reality hurts♥️

*Flashback*

From the moment Jungkook laid eyes on Jimin in the hospital room, his heart clenched with a mixture of guilt and longing. Seeing Jimin lying there, pale and fragile, brought back a flood of memories—memories of the night he had changed Jimin's life forever.

As he watches Jimin's troubled expression, Jungkook can't help but feel a pang of regret. He knows that his actions have caused Jimin pain, and yet he can't bring himself to stay away. The pull between them is too strong, an invisible thread that binds them together across time and space.

But as much as Jungkook longs to comfort Jimin, he knows that their love is forbidden, a dangerous dance on the razor's edge of society's norms. And yet, try as he might, he can't seem to shake the memories of their time together—their stolen moments of passion and tenderness that still linger in his mind.

As Jimin struggles to come to terms with his newfound identity, Jungkook wrestles with his own demons, torn between his duty as a vampire and his overwhelming desire to be with Jimin. He knows that their love is doomed from the start, a tragic romance destined to end in heartbreak and despair.

But even as he prepares to say goodbye to the only person who has ever truly understood him, Jungkook can't help but hold on to a glimmer of hope. Perhaps, in the end, their love will prove stronger than the forces that seek to tear them apart. Perhaps, against all odds, they will find a way to be together, forever bound by the unbreakable bond that exists between them.

However, reality is not a fantasy....

Author note
Heyooooooo!! this story is about to end ✨ thank you for all the support!! Stay tune for the final chapter