Chapter 5: How♥️

Morning came, and the media went into a frenzy over the vampire victim found on the street. Articles and news about vampires flooded the internet, while Jimin sat glued to the TV, fully aware of what had transpired the previous night. Grabbing his bag, he opted to take a taxi to college, as the streets were crowded with people discussing the news, some visibly terrified.

Arriving at college, Jimin's classmates immediately brought up the morning's news. "Hey, Jimin, have you heard about the news this morning?" one of them asked. "Oh, about the vampires, right?" Jimin replied casually, focusing on retrieving his book from his bag. "Yeah... oh my god, I'm terrified. The vampires are still out there; who knows who's the next victim," they exclaimed, continuing their conversation.

As Mr. Yoon entered the class, silence fell. "Good morning, everyone. I'm sure you're aware of what's happening in our area. I advise everyone to be more cautious: don't leave your homes at night, avoid walking alone outside, stick to busy streets, and never go to quiet places," he advised, prompting nods from the students.

"Sir, do all vampires kill people?" Jimin suddenly asked, drawing surprised looks from his classmates. "What is he talking about? Of course, all vampires kill humans; this isn't a Twilight movie, okay?" one of them remarked. "Listen, everyone," Mr. Yoon interjected. "Vampires can disguise themselves as humans and act like them. What I'm trying to say is, never trust anyone, even if they're your friends, neighbors, classmates, strangers, or even your lovers. You never know the truth, so be careful," he concluded firmly, resuming the class.

Unable to concentrate, Jimin's thoughts raced with worries about Jungkook and vampires. Distracted, he was called out by Mr. Yoon and excused to the restroom. There, he encountered a fellow student who appeared to have been crying, but before Jimin could ask, the student had already left.

Returning to the restroom, Jimin laid down and drifted to sleep, only to awaken to someone blocking the sunlight from his eyes. Groggily, Jimin saw a familiar figure, but before he could fully wake up, the person vanished. "Was that Jungkook?" Jimin wondered, running out of the restroom, but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

Back in class, Jimin felt perplexed by his emotions, realizing he felt happy at the thought of seeing Jungkook. As the day ended, Jimin took a cab back to the café, where he and Eunjae closed early due to the news. Returning home, Jimin found his apartment window open, despite remembering closing it in the morning. Sensing a presence behind him, Jimin turned to see Vlad standing there.

"Vlad?" Jimin gasped, surprised to see him.

"How was your day, sweetie?" Vlad greeted with a smirk.

Helloo here is the new chapter 🌼Again sorry for the grammar mistake 😩and see you on the next chapter

🗝️Bonus (Incorrect Jikook qoute)

*Jungkook driving*

Jimin: I wanna ride that
Jin: me too, Jungkook car is so cool
Jimin: What car?

If u know u know😆

Alright that's was random see u on the next chapter and stay safe everyone 💜