Chapter 10: heartbeat ♥️

Jungkook opened his window and flew away from his house. Every time Jungkook left his house, he felt free from everything. Living as a vampire in the 21st century was surely not easy. Jungkook didn't know why he wanted to go to Jimin's place, but after hearing Jimin's voice, his heart told him to go to him immediately.

(Jungkook's POV)

"I know having a relationship, even just a friendship, with a human is wrong, not just for me but for Jimin as well. But I can't help it. Every time I hear his voice, it puts me at ease. It's weird. I've never found comfort from anyone before, not even my family."

Jungkook arrived at Jimin's place and knocked on his door. Jimin opened the door and flashed his smile. "I thought you were going to come through the window, so I opened it widely," Jimin chuckled as he walked to his window and closed it. "You really think so?" Jungkook said while closing the door behind him. Jimin's house always looked comfortable and warm. "Yeah, in the movies, vampires can do everything, even entering through walls, you know," Jimin chuckled again.

"You watch too many movies... Vampires may be able to fly or have powers, but just so you know, vampires have many weaknesses," Jungkook said, sitting on Jimin's couch. "Oh, really? Like what?" Jimin asked, while making some coffee for them. "You don't have to know about that," Jungkook said, sighing. "Ah, right... sorry, here's some coffee," Jimin said with a slightly disappointed tone. "Jimin, you're weird," Jungkook said, sipping his coffee. "I get that a lot from my family," Jimin said, pulling down his sweater sleeve. "You know, you're supposed to be scared of me, but look, you're even offering me coffee," Jungkook said, staring at Jimin. "Stop staring at me; I might explode anytime, Mr. Jeon," Jimin teased. "I'm literally waiting for your response, not staring at you," Jungkook said, raising his eyebrows. "Well, it's your fault for looking so handsome," Jimin smiled.

Jungkook suddenly felt hot and looked away. "Mr. Vampire, are you blushing?" Jimin teased. "Stop teasing me," Jungkook said. "Okay, so how are we going to spend the night? I'm sleepy now," Jimin said, yawning. "Go to your room; I'll sleep on the couch," Jungkook said. "My bed can fit both of us, you know. You're my guest; my mom said it's disrespectful to let a guest sleep on the couch," Jimin said, standing in front of Jungkook. "Your mom isn't here; don't worry," Jungkook chuckled, looking at Jimin's cute face.

"Okay, then let's sleep on the couch together," Jimin said, and Jungkook immediately stood up. "Do something about your stubborn head," Jungkook said, walking to Jimin's bedroom. Jimin chuckled and followed him.

It was midnight, and Jimin kept tossing around because he couldn't sleep. "What's wrong with you? You keep yawning, but you're not sleeping at all?" Jungkook said after Jimin's legs kept hitting him. "It's not my fault... I can't sleep. I've tried, but my eyes won't cooperate," Jimin said. "You..." Jungkook sighed and pulled Jimin close to him. Jimin was startled when Jungkook suddenly embraced him tightly. "Try to sleep now... I'm sleepy," Jungkook said, embracing Jimin.

Jimin was speechless and couldn't move his body. He couldn't believe that Jungkook was embracing him. It felt like he was dreaming. Jimin's heart continued to beat, but suddenly, he realized and touched Jungkook's chest. Jimin's hands froze on his chest.

"Jungkook doesn't have a heartbeat," Jimin realized. Suddenly, reality hit him hard, and his tears began flowing non-stop. "You're telling me the person who gives me comfort doesn't have a heart at all?" Jimin thought, while his tears kept flowing.

"I'm sorry, Jimin..."

Hellooooo here's is the chapter 10 like what I promise. It's short because the next chapter will be longer. Thank you so much for your support 💜🌼and I'm sorry for my grammar

P/s: Vote bts on mama!