Chapter 4: Stubborn♥️

"Jimin greeted Eunjae, who was busy arranging chairs and wiping tables in their café. "Hey, Jiminie! You're early today," Eunjae remarked with a smile. "Yeah, the exam went well, and there wasn't much to do at college, so I decided to come in early," Jimin explained as he stored his bag in the locker.

"I miss college life, but I can't argue with you about the boredom," Eunjae commented, tossing Jimin an apron. Jimin smiled in agreement and headed to the counter, noticing the influx of customers entering the café. Engrossed in serving customers, Jimin lost track of time, realizing it was already nighttime.

"Eunjae hyung, are you in a hurry today?" Jimin inquired while sipping water. "Not really, why?" Eunjae responded while preparing coffee. "I'm not feeling well, I feel a bit dizzy," Jimin confessed, massaging his head.

"You must be tired. You can head home first; I'll take care of everything here," Eunjae offered while attending to a customer's order. "Thank you, hyung," Jimin expressed his gratitude, untying his apron and preparing to leave. Walking past the street where he encountered the vampire the previous night, Jimin found it quiet and deserted, except for him.

Suddenly, a piercing scream startled Jimin, sounding like a woman's voice. Before Jimin could react, a frightened woman ran towards him, pleading for help. However, before he could assist her, a monstrous creature emerged and dragged her away, suffocating her cries.

Helpless, Jimin watched in horror as the creature mercilessly attacked and drained the woman's blood. Paralyzed by fear, Jimin realized he was under some spell cast by the vampire. As the creature approached him, Jimin braced himself for the worst.

However, he was unexpectedly rescued by a familiar voice. "Is ten people not enough for you, Vlad?" the voice challenged the vampire, whom Jimin recognized as the man who kidnapped him the previous night.

"Stop sticking your nose in my business Jeon it's up to me how many people I want to eat it's none of your business bastard!" said Vlad who still thirsting over Jimin bloods. "Listen asshole you been killing people since last month is that not enough for you? You also running away from Ceolfrith Bastille you should ashamed of yourself you fucking trash" said Jungkook while holding Jimin tightly.

"Shut the fuck up!! Why do you care if I'm killing people it's my job because I'm monster no..we are monster so why do you care? Who cares if I running away from that goddamn stinky place what are you going to do report me again GO AHEAD!! I CAN ESCAPE!" said Vlad and vanish infront of their eyes.

"Heyy..are you oka-" Jungkook froze when Jimin hug him while crying out loud. "I was scared I WAS SO SCARED I COULD DIE.. I'M REALLY S-scared" Jimin said while hugging Jungkook tightly. Jungkook speechless and just hug Jimin back "Is he aware that I'm also vampire?" Jungkook monologue.

"It's okay now.. he's gone I walk you home" Jungkook said and Jimin release himself from hugging Jungkook. They walk side by side and silence atmosphere following their step. "Say.... what's your name?" Ask Jimin and look at Jungkook. "You can call me Jungkook" Jimin nod. "My name is Jim-" "I know..I already know your name" Jungkook said and glance to Jimin. "How? I haven't told you yet" Jimin said and stop his walk. "I have my ways, now continue walking it's dangerous here".

Jimin arrived at his place and Jungkook already turning his back to Jimin, walking away from his place. "You don't want to come in? I mean at least I can give you some water-" "I'm vampire Jimin" Jungkook said while turning head to Jimin. "I know" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook. "I can also suck your blood and do the things like what Vlad do to the victim earlier" Jungkook add. "I know" Jimin still looking at Jungkook and didn't open his apartment door yet.

"If you know about that then why are you inviting me to your house? Are you stupid?" Jungkook said while turning his body and facing Jimin. "You won't do that to me!..I just want to thanks you properly for saving me twice" Jimin tears start filling up.

"Who said I save you twice i literally suck your blood last night don't you remember?" Jungkook sigh. Jimin just stay quiet and continue to looking down. "Give me the keys" ask Jungkook and Jimin handing it to him and Jungkook open the apartment door for Jimin.

Jungkook grab Jimin hands and pull him to entering his apartment. "Listen here Jimin I'm maybe acting like this but it's still won't change the fact that I'm a vampire..so never trust me" said Jungkook and walk to the doors. "Are you really Vampires?" Ask Jimin again.

"I already suck your blood last night Jimin are you that clueless?" Jungkook said to Jimin with disbelief looks. "Ohh okay do visit me when you bored and thank you for saving me" Jimin bow to Jungkook and Jungkook walk out as fast as possible.

"Why is he so fucking stubborn.. I'm going crazy!" Jungkook said in disbelief

Hello here's the new chapter again sorry for my grammar and thank you for supporting this story 💕

I know this story has a little readers but i will continue it because i hv nothing to do😂nwayss hv a great days n stay safe everyone 💜🌼