Chapter 8: How?♥️

Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and kissed him deeply. "I'm sorry, I never wanted to drink your blood," Jungkook said, hugging Jimin tightly. "It's okay, Jungkook," Jimin replied, patting Jungkook's back. Jungkook slowly pulled Jimin's neck towards him and sank his teeth in gently. Jimin groaned from the pain; it stung, but it was bearable. After a minute, Jungkook released Jimin's neck and kissed the spot where he had bitten.

Cupping Jimin's face again, Jungkook noticed tears rolling down Jimin's cheeks. "Jimin, I'm so sorry. Does it hurt?" Jungkook asked, wiping away Jimin's tears. "No, it's bearable, don't worry," Jimin reassured him with a smile. "I have to rest after drinking blood... I mean, I'm going to take a nap," Jungkook said to Jimin. "Oh... no problem, since we have to wait until night for you to send me back to my apartment, right?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Yeah..." Jungkook sighed. "Let's go to bed then," he said, lifting Jimin's body, which startled him. "Hey, I can walk, you know," Jimin protested. "I know," Jungkook replied, smiling, as he headed to his bedroom. Placing Jimin on the bed, Jungkook stared at him. "You know, Jimin, I never expected someone like you to be here with me, since I'm a monster and, well... we're literally from different worlds," Jungkook said, caressing Jimin's face. "I don't know what to say to that, Jungkook," Jimin replied, smiling back. "Of course you don't... If my family found out I was having an affair with a human, they'd probably kill me right away," Jungkook said, pulling the blanket over them.

"I understand... Vampires hate humans, just like humans hate vampires," Jimin said, looking out the window. "Not just that, Jimin... There's so much more you don't know about vampires... Humans only know one-tenth of our story," Jungkook said, turning to face Jimin.

"Right..." Jimin smiled at Jungkook. "Why are you so calm with me, Jimin? Even though you know my name and we're this close, I'm still a vampire... I still can harm—" Jungkook's words were cut off by Jimin's sudden kiss. "You said you need to rest... Stop talking and rest, okay..." Jimin said, placing his finger on Jungkook's lips. "I can't believe you," Jungkook said, pulling Jimin into a tight hug and kissing his forehead.

"Jimin, wake up..." Jimin slowly opened his eyes to find Jungkook smiling at him. "Hey, you need to go back, remember?" Jungkook reminded him, and Jimin groaned from his sleep. "What time is it now?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook said it was 8 pm. Jimin gathered his stuff and walked out of Jungkook's house with Jungkook beside him.

"Now, close your eyes and don't open them until I say so, okay?" Jungkook instructed, lifting Jimin in a bridal carry. Feeling a cold air enveloping them, Jimin tightened his grip on Jungkook. "Jimin, can you hear me?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nod. Jungkook eyes widening.

Arriving at Jimin's apartment, Jungkook told Jimin to open his apartment door, and Jimin pulled Jungkook inside with him. "At least grab some water before you leave, Mr. Taxi," Jimin joked, and Jungkook chuckled. Jimin walked to the kitchen, leaving Jungkook in the living room.

Jungkook was actually confused about how Jimin could respond to him while being carried during teleportation and flying. Never in his life had he known a human could do that. Only vampires with vampires could communicate while teleporting or flying. "So, how...?"

Helloooooo guysssw I'm back and it's short Ik I'm sorry🤧 Sorryy for the lateeee update i was super duper busyyy🧍 I'm trying to update as soon as possible again.....Anywayss thank you for supporting my story 🌼 btw Jikook married ok bye🧚