Chapter 3: Sweet♥️

Warning
-Slight bloods

Jimin froze after hearing Jungkook's words and didn't know how to do anything. Jimin actually pretended not to be afraid and acted normal to reduce his fear. Suddenly Jungkook pushes Jimin slowly on his mattress and moves over Jimin's body. Jimin frightened and could only swallow his saliva, cold sweat flowing down his body slowly.

Jungkook slowly closed the space between them, Jimin closed his eyes tightly because he so nervous about what happen next. Jungkook kissed Jimin's shoulder and whispered "I love your scent" he said and stroked Jimin's shoulder and neck. Jimin felt very horrified as Jungkook's voice suddenly turned hoarse. Jungkook licked Jimin's shoulder and slowly planted his fangs into Jimin's skin. Jimin felt very sore and also very cold his body was ruffled and his heart was beating very fast. Jungkook slowly suck Jimin's blood coming out of his neck without wasting even a drop of it. "You taste sweet..so sweet" Jungkook said while licking the blood that flowed to Jimin's body. Jimin groaned in pain from Jungkook's bite and try to hold his sound. Jungkook moaning from the sweetest of Jimin's blood.

Jimin who relented let Jungkook drink his blood. Jimin actually didn't think that the pain when bitten by vampires was very strong but Jungkook's bite was at least bearable.

After a while Jungkook released Jimin's weak body and wiped the rest of the blood from his mouth. He looked at the weak Jimin. Jimin looked ethereal with his mouth slightly open and his slightly skin pale. Suddenly, Jungkook bent down and kissed Jimin but then Jungkook was aware of his behavior immediately stood up and left the room

Jungkook drank water while thinking about his behavior just now. "Why did I kiss him oh my" Jungkook said and walked into the room again. Jungkook opens the room door and finds Jimin asleep due to weakness. Jungkook sighed and cleared Jimin's neck and shoulders. After finishing cleaning Jimin, Jungkook plans to send him back to his apartment.

He knew where Jimin was staying because he followed Jimin as he rescued him that night. Jungkook carried Jimin and flew up to his apartment. Jungkook climbed the stairs of the apartment slowly so that no one would notice his presence. Fortunately, Jimin's residence is quiet and Jungkook's work is pleasant. Arriving at the door of Jimin's apartment, Jungkook finds the key in Jimin's bag and opens the door.

Jungkook moves to Jimin's room and puts him on the bed gently then covers him. Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed and watched Jimin's face. "Look at you..so defenseless aren't you scared of monster?" Jungkook said and rubbed Jimin's cheek. "I shouldn't drink your blood .... beautiful" Jungkook said and got up from Jimin's bed. Jungkook observes the state of Jimin's neatly arranged and calming house. The combination of navy blue and white creates a calm and spacious atmosphere. Jungkook looked at Jimin's face again and sigh.

"Good night sweetheart" Jungkook said and left the apartment

Jimin opened his eyes slowly and looking around he found that he was in his apartments. Jimin hurried to get up and look for Jungkook because he knew Jungkook was the one who sent him but he nowhere to be found. Jimin sat in his living room and tried to process what had happened to him, it was all like a thriller movies and unbelievable dream.

Jimin move to his room and his eyes caught a piece of paper on his dressing table in the form of a memo. Jimin took the paper and read it
"Did you sleep well? You tasted sweet by the way ... until then sweetheart" that's what was written on the paper. "His handwriting is bad" said Jimin who was smiling and getting ready to go to college

Hello here's is the new chapter ☺️
Again sorry for all the grammar mistake 😅Thank you so much for your support and see you on the next chapter 💕

P/s: There's a ongoing voting event for BTS check btsvotingteam on tw,ig,fb for more information.