Chapter 18: Who are you♥️

As Jimin stares at his reflection, his mind races with disbelief. Could it be true? Was he really bitten by a vampire last night? He tries to recall the events of the evening, but everything feels hazy and distant. Panic sets in as he realizes the implications of his newfound appearance.

Feeling a mix of fear and curiosity, Jimin rushes back to his room and begins frantically searching for any signs of a vampire's presence. His heart pounds in his chest as he sifts through the remnants of the night before, desperately trying to piece together what happened.

Just as he's about to give up hope, his eyes land on a small blood droplets under his bed. With trembling hands, he reaches out to wipe it off, his mind flooded with a scary things.

Suddenly, it all comes rushing back to him—someone came to his room last night but Jimin can't remember his face or what happen. One thing for sure, Jimin was hoping that it's was Jungkook. He remembers when Jungkook said if they falling in love Jimin life will be endangered.
"Is Jungkook came to check on me? or he came to kills me?" Jimin shake his head repeatedly. "I'm okay nurse i just need a rest I guess, i didn't sleep well last night since I'm still a bit traumatic about what happens in my apartment". Jimin said to the nurse who is still staring at him. "aa..right here's your food you can rest after you eat it okay" said the nurse and left the room.

As the reality of his situation sinks in, Jimin's mind whirls with conflicting emotions. On one hand, he's terrified but he really wants to knows who came to his apartment that day and who came to his bedroom last night. He decide to stay up tonight and waits for something happens or someone came to his room.

Author note:
Heyy.. it's really short I'm sorry i try to make it more longer next week see ya and thanks for reading my story ✨💜